CrunchTime! (www.crunchtime.com), the leading enterprise restaurant management platform, is experiencing record sales growth and is seeking new team members across the organization who share our passion for restaurants and technology.
Back in 1995, when we created the first web-based restaurant back office system, the cloud certainly wasn’t the buzzword it is today. Since then, the world's best brands representing tens of thousands of restaurants have chosen CrunchTime as their integrated back office solution and is now considered the industry gold-standard.
We're seeking a Sales Manager for the West Coast territory that will play a major role in the sales organization and will be a motivated, proactive person that delivers work of only the highest standards. You will generate new business by using various channels to identify and prospect new opportunities. You will be professional in your appearance and in your attitude. You will have a strong work ethic and be a self-starter. You will bring a positive energy to work every day, bring fresh ideas to the table, and work well in a team environment.
* U.S. work authorization is required.
- Aggressively build a strong pipeline by prospecting into successful restaurant companies
- Proactively respond to incoming leads generated through marketing efforts
- Methodically manage the sales process from qualifying an opportunity to closing the deal
- Identify decision makers and communicate professionally with C-level executives
- Become and remain highly knowledgeable of our products, services, and relevant industry trends
- Facilitate presentations of our solution via online meetings and in person
- Skillfully multi-task in a fast-paced work environment where priorities often shift
- Demonstrate the ability to initiate, create, and cultivate meaningful business relationships
- Achieve or exceed sales goals on a quarterly basis
- Accurately and comprehensively respond to RFPs
Skills & Requirements:
- Minimum of 5 years of proven sales experience
- Hunter mentality, polished cold-calling skills
- Technically savvy with the ability to learn a new system quickly
- Ability to easily adapt your approach to include new product offerings and enhancements
- Positive, energetic, ultra-organized, and self-motivated
- Professional etiquette, strong written and verbal communication a must
- Skilled with common technology tools like Microsoft Office (outlook, excel, word, power point), Salesforce CRM (or similar), Linked In, etc.
- Ability to travel up to 50%
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Experience working in the restaurant industry or selling into the industry is desired.
Enjoy Excellent Benefits:
CrunchTime team members enjoy a competitive salary and access to a progressive benefits program which includes the following:
- Health and dental insurance and vision plan
- Disability, life and AD&D insurance
- Flexible spending accounts for dependent and medical care
- Generous paid time off plan
- 401K plan with employer match
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- Educational assistance for approved courses
- Commuter benefits, including parking reimbursement
- Friday lunch spread catered from Boston's top restaurants
- Bagel Tuesday's provided from Bruegger's
- Thirsty Thursday's featuring the best local craft brews and ales
- Stocked coffee from Starbucks, Caribou, Dunkin' Donuts, plus Bevi sparkling water
- Generous employee referral bonus
- Standing desk option
- Monthly local community volunteer programs