Technical Product Manager, Fraud at Chewy
Chewy is looking for a Technical Product Manager to join our Data Science team to focus on Fraud Detection and Mitigation Platform. This role will be based in Boston, MA and reporting at the Director of Customer Platforms. You will be responsible for creating and owning the roadmap for preventing various types of fraud at Chewy including but not limited to ATO, card testing, bot attacks, etc. You will work closely with the Data Scientists, Data Engineers and Data Analysts on the Fraud prevention team to create actionable stories for the team. You will be responsible for reporting status and measurable insights to C-level executives on weekly basis.You will closely work with other teams including Customer Service, Finance, Security to come up with actionable solutions to various problems related to fraud.
What You'll Do:
- Own the implementation and support of Fraud platform at Chewy by working closely with Data Scientists/Engineers/Analysts
- Define requirements based on interactions with various business teams (Customer Service, Finance, Security)
- Set priorities for the development team.
- Provide a weekly status on the projects undertaken by the Fraud Platform team and also a view into the current level of fraudulent activity at any given point.
- Work with engineering team to resolve bottlenecks to help deliver final system deliverables.
- Coordinate activities across different organizational functions for initiatives
- Review and report on progress for initiatives/projects, managing project risks - including the development of contingency plans
- Own the final system deliverables and the overall roadmap for your area of responsibility.
- Measure, report and continuously improve scrum team’s effectiveness via mentoring and coaching.
- Manage relationships with vendors, oversee all vendor engagements (including day-to-day support, service tickets and ad-hoc consulting services) for your area of responsibility.
What You'll Need:
- 5+ years of Technical Product Management or Project Management experience
- Technical savvy, including hands-on knowledge/skill of system integration, databases and business intelligence
- Agile experience (Scrum Master, Product Owner)
- Background in fraud mitigation or anomaly detection
- Experience with CI/CD processes and releases management
- Ability to perform business requirements analysis and design
- Excellent communication and organization skills
- Capability to identify and mitigate development and implementation risks
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Operations Management or Business Administration
- Position may require travel
- Experience with building solutions for large eCommerce organizations
- Exceptional customer service skills, follows up with clients and team members, and takes initiative to anticipate and solve problems.