Technical Product Manager, Enterprise Systems & Endpoint Engineering at Chewy
Chewy is looking for a Technical Product Manager in Boston, MA. You will be a part of the Enterprise Systems and Endpoint Engineering teams that are responsible for many of the systems critical to business operations across the enterprise: Okta, most Microsoft products (Active Directory, DNS, DHCP, PKI, GPO, Office 365, Azure AD, Windows servers), Exchange Online, Mimecast, physical endpoints (PC and Mac) as well as the software deployment tools to them (SCCM/Intune and Jamf), VDI (AWS WorkSpaces, IGEL) and many of the Automations between disparate SaaS platforms via APIs, Powershell, and orchestration/workflow platforms (Okta, Torii, Stackstorm, Terraform, Ansible).
As a Technical Product Manager on Enterprise Systems and Endpoint Engineering at Chewy, you will work with our users to identify gaps in our service offerings and own the implementation strategy from measurement to delivery. You will translate and break down business requirements into technical specs. This position reports to the Associate Director, Enterprise Systems and Endpoint Engineering, with who you will partner to own product vision, roadmap, set deliverables, and manage intake pipeline from cradle to grave.
What You'll Do:
- Serve as business liaison to facilitate and build relationships with and among internal IT teams and business units.
- Maintain product vision and roadmap, keeping stakeholders up to date on the deliverables and timelines.
- Communicate decisions, priorities, and relevant information regarding service requests, projects, and initiatives.
- Work in conjunction with key stakeholders, business subject matter experts, and others as necessary to determine the future state of a specific business deliverable.
- Evangelize systems and services built across org to ensure adoption.
- Coordinate with business stakeholders and make sure the team is continuously delivering to the growing needs of the business.
- Work with engineering, business, and development teams to resolve bottlenecks to help deliver systems and functionality which meet customer needs.
- Analyze customer needs across teams and projects, identify commonalities and work with engineers to build tools that meet these everyday needs and use cases.
- Coordinate activities across different organizational functions towards roadmap items undertaken by Engineering.
- Identify opportunities and may assess and provide recommendations based on business relevance, appropriate timing, technology, implementation, and deployment.
- Review and report on progress for initiatives/projects and manage project risks.
- Monitor industry technology advancements and trends.
What You'll Need:
- Minimum of 7 years of Technical product/project management experience
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Operations Management or Business Administration or equivalent experience
- Strong Enterprise Systems experience preferred
- Experience with program and project management and methodologies (Scrum, Agile) and tools (Jira, Confluence, MS Project, Smartsheets)
- Ability to architect high-level system and project plans
- Ability to perform business requirements analysis and design
- Ability to work independently and as a part of cross-functional and multidisciplinary teams
- Ability to multi-task and prioritize deadlines
- Experience in working through complex issues and providing alternative solutions, with IT organizational and cross-functional awareness
- Passion for identifying and solving user problems
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills with great attention to detail and accuracy
- Ability to garner trust and influence with stakeholders and leaders
- PMP Certification
- ITIL Certification and/or knowledge
If you have a disability under the Americans with Disabilities Act or similar law, or you require a religious accommodation, and you wish to discuss potential accommodations related to applying for employment at our company, please contact [email protected]
If you have a disability under the Americans with Disabilities Act or similar law, or you require a religious accommodation, and you wish to discuss potential accommodations related to applying for employment at Chewy, please contact [email protected]