Sr Product Manager, AI Partnerships at Nuance
This Sr. Product Manager will be responsible for driving the partner integration strategy for Nuance’s market leading Artificial Intelligence (AI) services platforms. As AI is about to create massive changes in clinical care, it is an exciting time to join this growing team and shape the future of workflows and documentation as relates to imaging solutions. This role will work in collaboration with partners in the imaging AI space to ensure the creation of value-added solutions for our clients.
The Sr. Product Manager will act as the business and technical owner for partner onboarding and long-term growth and success of partner development. This individual will need to stay abreast of the latest clinical standards and AI industry trends to define and execute this strategy. In addition to close collaboration with AI partners, this role will work with Research, Product Development, Professional Services, Marketing and Sales to ensure smooth adoption and support of joint solutions.
Principal duties and responsibilities
- Create/Manage/Drive roadmap for onboarding tools, including the developer portal
- Develop strong relationships with leading partners to ensure commitment to agreed milestones and initiatives
- Drive necessary project management activities during initial onboarding processes
- Lead quarterly strategic planning and review session with strategic partners
- Develop a technical understanding of the solutions to be able to support the product requirements management process
- Execute on innovation programs that run ahead of product launch to validate new capabilities or business opportunities
- Define and drive performance goals for application adoption and success
- Investigate and understand market dynamics of competing technology solutions
- Manage the day-to day interactions with R&D responsible for partner onboarding
- Provide subject matter support to sales, partners and professional services during customer engagements
Education: Bachelor’s Degree required. MBA preferred.
Experience: 8+ years in project or program management. 3 years in product management.
- Ability to collaborate with external partners and domain experts
- Technical background in software development program or project management
- Experience with cross functional program management new product introductions
- Understanding of radiology departments, workflows, and clinical documentation
- Understanding of medical standards including DICOM, FHIR, HL7
- Understanding of the fundamentals of Artificial Intelligence / Deep Learning
- Pragmatic Marketing and/or SiriusDecisions certified
- Proven leader for process improvement
- Executive presence with c-suite presentation experience
- Comfortable working in a fast-paced, deadline driven environment with cross functional teams of clinicians, product managers, consultants, delivery staff, and engineers.
- Experience as leader or member of inter-departmental team with action plans and deliverables.
- High energy and passion for his or her work; delivers results
- Strong Analytic Thinking – able to break complex workflows and needs down into logical sequences and pieces for requirement authoring
- SalesForce and JIRA application expertise
Nuance offers a compelling and rewarding work environment. We offer market competitive salaries, bonus, equity, benefits, meaningful growth and development opportunities and a casual yet technically challenging work environment. Join our dynamic, entrepreneurial team and become part of our continuing success.
Nuance celebrates diversity and is proud to be an equal employment opportunity and affirmative action workplace. We consider all qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, military and veteran status, disability, genetics, or any other category protected by law or Nuance policy. If you need an accommodation because of a disability for any part of the employment process, please call 781-565-5086 and let us know.