Carbon Black is now part of VMware. As a standalone company, Carbon Black established itself as a leader in the endpoint security space. The product portfolio includes the rapidly growing Carbon Black Cloud platform that delivers next-generation endpoint protection capabilities from the cloud.
What you will be doing:
- Collaborate cross functionally with Product, Finance, Legal, Revenue, and Sales to recommend pricing and packaging framework for new product introduction and/or new route to markets that adhere to best practices.
- Oversee and own the operational aspects of pricing and packaging implementation to accelerate the sales cycle and deliver optimal value to customers.
- Gather market and industry information to identify trends and changes to integrate into current pricing and packaging as well as influence new pricing strategy.
What you bring:
- 6+ years of experience in product management, pricing & packaging, management consulting or strategic finance field
- Experience in B2B Enterprise Software / SaaS / Software
- Strong experience in navigating through complex pricing/monetization and financial models
- Demonstrated track record of successfully leading a strategic or operationally complex project working with cross-functional teams
- Demonstrated knowledge and experience with pricing processes, systems, and controls
- Experience with bringing new products onto AWS Market Place
- Knowledge of Attribute Based Pricing
- Experience with Market Research
Category : Marketing
Subcategory: Product Marketing
Experience: Manager and Professional
Full Time/ Part Time: Full Time
Work From Home: No
Posted Date: 2020-09-02
VMware Company Overview: At VMware, we believe that software has the power to unlock new opportunities for people and our planet. We look beyond the barriers of compromise to engineer new ways to make technologies work together seamlessly. Our cloud, mobility, and security software form a flexible, consistent digital foundation for securely delivering the apps, services and experiences that are transforming business innovation around the globe. At the core of what we do are our people who deeply value execution, passion, integrity, customers, and community. Shape what’s possible today at http://careers.vmware.com.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement: VMware is an Equal Opportunity Employer and Prohibits Discrimination and Harassment of Any Kind: VMware is committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all employees and to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. All employment decisions at VMware are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion or belief, national, social or ethnic origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, physical, mental or sensory disability, HIV Status, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, marital, civil union or domestic partnership status, past or present military service, family medical history or genetic information, family or parental status, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. VMware will not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics. VMware encourages applicants of all ages. Vmware will provide reasonable accommodation to employees who have protected disabilities consistent with local law.