Who We Are:
Vistaprint is the industry leader in personalized physical and digital products. We empower over 17 million global customers to make an impression – and we’re fueled by forward-thinking and innovative technology. We encourage our engineers to think like owners – to continue to act small as we grow. Every team builds their own roadmaps, and chooses the programming languages and technologies that suit them best. This helps us have a big impact at the enterprise level, while still feeling small and nimble.
Just last year, Vistaprint generated $1.508B in revenue through customized print products, signage, apparel, websites and more.
What You Will Do:
- Research and analyze market, the users, and the roadmap for the product
- Become a subject matter expert in the high-level architecture of business workflow tools and processes
- Recommend product feature backlog, sequencing and development for the product
- Assess value, develop cases, epics and themes to ensure maximum value and alignment with Product strategy
- Break down Initiatives into technical and functional requests by synthesizing stakeholder input and feedback from other teams
- Support the squad by aligning different teams on the adequacy of their tools
- Manage dependencies on other squads, identify blockers and work on unblocking them
- Participate in the analysis of other Vistaprint integrations, as needed
- Bachelor's degree
- Prior experience in a technical/product position
- Experience working in a day to day agile environment
- Substantial experience working in a fast paced, evolving environment.
- Proficiency with common office software (Google Office, Microsoft Office, etc.)
Nice to Have:
- Strong analytical abilities
- Planning & organization skills
- Excellent communication skills
Why You’ll Love Working Here:
At Vistaprint, we put great importance into the wellbeing of our employees, which is why we offer perks that ensure a phenomenal work/life balance. Perks include flexible schedules, work from home capabilities, and very generous time off, including our unique sabbatical-like program, “Vistabreak”, to name a few!
As an e-commerce powerhouse, Vistaprint is a dynamic organization that maintains an exciting, results-oriented culture. Empowering and helping small businesses is our core focus, with an emphasis on crafting customer value (and delight) through accessible, ground breaking technology. We grow with providing opportunities for exploration, collaboration, innovation and growth – for both our customers and our team.
Equal Opportunity Employer:
Vistaprint, a Cimpress company, is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified candidates will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, sex, national or ethnic origin, nationality, age, religion, citizenship, disability, medical condition, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender presentation, legal or preferred name, marital status, pregnancy, family structure, veteran status or any other basis protected by human rights laws or regulations. This list is not exhaustive and, in fact, in many cases, we strive to do more than the law requires.