Senior Technical Product Manager at Nuance
Nuance is the pioneer and leader in conversational artificial intelligence (AI) innovations that bring intelligence to everyday work and life. We deliver solutions that understand, analyze, and respond to people, amplifying human intelligence to increase productivity and improve security. With decades of both domain and AI expertise, we work with thousands of organizations across a wide range of industries.
Check out our team Life at Nuance!
Join our team! At Nuance, we are constantly reinventing how people connect with technology and with each other. Our AI-powered solutions empower organizations to transform “business as usual.” For decades, the world’s leading financial, healthcare, telecommunications, retailers, and government organizations have trusted Nuance to bring them award-winning solutions that deliver more meaningful outcomes and empower a smarter, more connected world. From clinical speech recognition technologies that free physicians to spend more time caring for patients to real-time intelligence that powers billions of customer interactions, we’re deeply committed to helping organizations push the boundaries of what’s possible.
Nuance is looking for a passionate and driven Sr. Technical Product Manager (TPM) to help define and enhance new and existing products for enterprise clients. You’re highly motivated, quick to learn the industry and competitive landscape, and able to communicate with business and technical stakeholders. You love solving complex problems and thinking outside-the-box for solutions.
In this role, you will be responsible for taking business requirements and coming up with a technical solution that meets those requirements. You will define full technical product requirements and work with the engineering and QA teams to ensure that deliverables are developed in a timely manner and meet the desired business goals.
Principal duties and responsibilities:
- Write and update functional specifications and user stories that communicate a clear and detailed blueprint of product releases including logic flows & wireframes
- Manage roadmap and new feature rollout schedule with Product Management team
- Partner with cross functional teams across the organization to obtain positive business outcomes
- Participate in Beta/production rollout testing
- Track/identify bugs and open issues related to new product/feature releases
- Manage the process for tracking feature enhancement requests for existing products
- Ensure final deliverables meets business requirements
- Ability to work with clients (internal and external), understand and gather requirements, and test our solutions with them
- Ability to handle multiple projects at once
Knowledge, skills and qualifications
Education: Bachelor’s degree in Technology, Engineering or Computer Science/MIS;
Minimum years of work experience: 5+ years
- Exceptional analytical and problem-solving skills
- Experience in agile development, with experience in use of JIRA and Confluence.
- Experience in software or web product management, including functional design and documentation, and UI wire-framing
- Experience with a wide range of technologies (You’re not expected to code, but should be able to talk to engineers about abilities and limitations of different technologies)
- Experience in working with and coordinating large-scale projects with distributed teams.
- Exceptional writing skills including the ability to present and convey ideas to business and leadership stakeholders
- Prior development experience a big plus
- Prior experience with APIs a plus.
- Sound business & strategy judgment, proven ability to influence others, and strong analytical thinking skills are critical to success in this position.
Nuance offers a compelling and rewarding work environment. We offer market competitive salaries, bonus, equity, benefits, meaningful growth and development opportunities and a casual yet technically challenging work environment. Join our dynamic, entrepreneurial team and become part of our continuing success.
Nuance celebrates diversity and is proud to be an equal employment opportunity and affirmative action workplace. We consider all qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, military and veteran status, disability, genetics, or any other category protected by law or Nuance policy. If you need an accommodation because of a disability for any part of the employment process, please call 781-565-5086 and let us know.