Senior Product Specialist - US Remote at Vista
It's an exciting time to join the Vista team! Last year we empowered millions of small businesses to create customized products that help them grow their business...and we're not stopping there. We are creating breakthrough online design tools that will allow businesses and consumers to create amazing solutions in the fast-growing Labels & Packaging space - and are looking for a great Senior Product Specialist to help us drive incremental growth to the Vista business.
What You Will Do:
As a member of the team, you will be a part of important work that has the attention of senior and executive leadership (all the way up to our CEO). Expanding our product portfolio and driving product performance is a strategic focus of Vista. You'll be a key contributor and have exposure across multiple levels of the organization. It's a chance to learn about many parts of the business. You'll interact with partners across the company and have the opportunity to see what they do.
- Identify and develop opportunities to grow our business in the Labels & Packaging segment. Our product lines include categories like Roll Labels, Die Cut Stickers, Shipping Materials, Bags and other branded materials meant for shipping and merchandising. You'll develop ideas to grow our business in these areas (and hopefully identify new ones) and work to bring them to life.
- Support the Product Manager in developing and executing team strategies. This includes collaborating with a diverse cross-function team including members from Finance, Pricing, Fulfillment, Merchandising, Design, and Marketing.
- Work with your multi-functional counterparts to build our product catalog in our new e-commerce platform. Vista has recently overhauled our entire site platform that will enable your product team to launch new products quicker and easier - as well as allow for your team to include new site features that will educate and inspire new customers.
- You'll partner with your teammates to create scale and drive efficiency. You'll work with fellow Product Specialists responsible for other product categories to identify synergies - and own scrum-master responsibilities to lead cross-functional team members through the concept-to-launch process.
At Vista, we value the experiences that individual team members add to our culture. Please don't hesitate to apply even if you are unable to meet the exact qualifications, we look forward to learning more about you!
- A Bachelor's degree from an accredited college/university and a minimum of two years of relevant product experience
- Experience with Agile methodology
- Attention to detail. Executional excellence is critical to new product launch success. Making sure all aspects are covered will set you - and the projects you help run - up for success.
- Solutions focused approach. We want people who identify great solutions for the opportunities we face. Show us how you identify ways to improve how work gets done and then rally the team to implement the changes.
- Takes initiative and chances. We love when we're right, but would rather do something and learn than do nothing. Show us where you've been willing to stick your neck out when you don't have perfect (or any) data.
- Thrives in a complex world. Our corporate strategy is evolving and our organization is complex. We are a growing and highly-matrixed, global organization and face challenges typical of a company our size. Show us how you've been successful in this type of environment.
- Collaborates well with others. You'll be relying on multiple other teams to get things done - inside and outside of Vista. It's important to hold them accountable in a way that inspires them to want to work with you. Show us what it takes to be a great partner for both our customers and the people we do business with.
Why You'll Love Working Here:
Being at Vista means that you don't see work as just a building, a desk or a manufacturing floor. You see it as a chance to take a step forward in your career journey - and your life. We strive to give you everything you need to learn, grow, and succeed. Through innovation, collaboration, and perpetual exposure to what's next, we're always pushing boundaries and broadening our horizons. We embrace the chance to operate outside of our comfort zone to discover what we're capable of. Some might call that a challenge; we just call it another great day at work.
Vista has received numerous recognitions including a perfect score of 100 on the Human Rights Campaign Foundation's 2021 Corporate Equality Index (CEI) naming us a Best Places to Work for LGBTQ Equality. We also earned a place as one of the best remote-first workplaces in the U.S. and on the Boston Best Places to Work list from Built In. In addition, Vista's CEO, Robert Keane, was recently honored with Comparably's Best CEOs award, listing him among the top CEOs according to employees. Vista offers numerous support systems including Employee Resource Groups like Pride, Mosaic, and Women in Technology, and special interests communities to foster awareness, respect, and inclusion within the workplace.
In 2020, Vista adopted a Remote-First operating model and culture. We heard from our team members that having the freedom, autonomy and trust in each other to work from home and, the ability to operate when they are most productive, empowers them to be their best. Vista also provides collaboration spaces for team members to work physically together when it's safe to do so and when in-person collaboration will deliver the best results. Currently we are enabled to hire remote team members in over 30 US States as well as several countries in Europe, including Spain, Germany, UK, Czech Republic, the Netherlands and Switzerland.
As an e-commerce powerhouse, Vista creates customer value (and delight) through accessible, cutting-edge technology. We are the marketing partner to millions of small businesses around the world. For more than 20 years, we have helped small businesses look and feel credible through high-quality marketing products and solutions that include signage, logo apparel, promotional products, face masks, flyers, postcards, business cards, websites and digital marketing. With Vista, small businesses are able to create and customize their marketing with easy-to-use digital tools and design-templates, or by receiving expert graphic design support. In 2020, Vista acquired 99designs to expand its design offering via a worldwide community of more than 150,000 talented designers to make it easy for designers and clients to work together to create designs they love. Vista is focused on making great marketing and design accessible to every small business owner, allowing them to create a cohesive brand image for use in-store, online and on-the-go.
Equal Opportunity Employer:
Vista, a Cimpress company, is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified candidates will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, sex, national or ethnic origin, nationality, age, religion, citizenship, disability, medical condition, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender presentation, legal or preferred name, marital status, pregnancy, family structure, veteran status or any other basis protected by human rights laws or regulations. This list is not exhaustive and, in fact, in many cases, we strive to do more than the law requires.
Nearest Major Market: Waltham
Nearest Secondary Market: Boston
Job Segment: Merchandising, Product Manager, Senior Product Manager, Work from Home, Graphic Design, Retail, Operations, Contract, Creative