Car shopping is complicated. At CarGurus, we use data and technology to make it simple, giving people the tools they need to confidently find, buy, finance, or sell a car. The best part? Our work makes a real impact. We’re the most-visited car-shopping site in the US, and we are growing quickly in our international markets. Ready to come along for the ride?
The Senior Product Operations Manager will set up, manage, and optimize processes with multiple internal and external partners to help bring new products to life. Reporting into the Sr Director of Product Operations, you will work closely with the Marketing, Sales, Engineering, Product Management, and Business Development teams to help launch and scale our products. A successful candidate will have a strong operational background, a passion for delivering an outstanding user experience, and an ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment.
What You'll Do:
- Partner closely with key cross-functional stakeholders to manage end-to-end operations for new products
- Create and document customer validation and UAT testing
- Contribute as a key stakeholder to product requirements gathering, new product
- Focus on process and continuous improvement of core project through automation and process enhancement
- Bring a data driven approach to prioritization
- Build and maintain key business and operational dashboards
- Gather customer insight (both consumer and dealer) and leverage those insights to identify product/process improvements
- Spend time on the ground with partners and customers to figure out what’s working and what’s not
- Bring a customer-centric view to your work
Who You Are:
- 5+ years of professional experience, including program management or operational experience
- Looker knowledge including creating and maintaining dashboards.
- Strong analytical and creative problem-solving skills
- Knowledge of various project management methodologies
- Six Sigma certification a plus
- Startup mentality; willing to pitch in wherever needed and wear many hats
- Knows when to pivot
- Cost and risk management skills
- Self-motivated, well-organized and detail-oriented
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills; strong executive presence
At CarGurus, we invest in our people’s professional growth with everything from learning and development programs to tuition reimbursement. Want to work on projects that expand your skill set without sacrificing your work/life balance? You got it. We also strive to provide perks and benefits that employees actually care about like free lunch, commuter subsidies, and more. That includes equity in the company—our way of showing that we want you here for the long haul.
We work hard every day to build the world’s most trusted and transparent automotive marketplace, but trust and transparency don’t just apply to our consumers. They extend to our talent, too. We aim to create a workplace where everyone feels they can bring the ultimate expression of themselves and their potential—where you don’t just fit, you thrive. We don’t discriminate based on race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, marital status, ancestry, physical or mental disability, veteran status, gender identity, or sexual orientation.
In addition to the US, CarGurus operates sites in Canada and the UK—with other markets on the horizon. We have offices in Cambridge, MA; Detroit, MI; Dublin, Ireland; San Francisco, CA and London, UK. Check out our careers page to learn more.