connectRN is a tech enabled platform connecting nurses and aides with opportunities to improve their work life. We believe nurses and aides are the backbone of the healthcare system, and deserve to be rewarded, respected, and recognized for their contributions. Our platform offers career development resources, flexible shift offerings, and the opportunity to participate in a supportive community of peer professionals. By using technology to bring nurses together, we empower healthcare workers to take control of their careers and their futures. connectRN was conceived by a nurse to empower clinicians at every experience level. Headquartered in Waltham, Mass., connectRN serves the American healthcare sector. To learn more about our platform, please visit https://www.connectrn.com/.
We are looking to hire a Senior Product Managerto design product features and enhancements that drive business metrics and resonate with our users. You will build bridges across teams, connecting the dots between disparate processes and coordinating dependencies.
Within a small and rapidly growing company, you are expected to identify and solve broader issues as they emerge. Our ideal candidate is comfortable taking on a variety of tasks and is not daunted by problem-solving in a new domain or function. You are a team player who is willing to help wherever needed.
- Research and design key workflows and features to address jobs-to-be-done for our users
- Integrate business priorities and user feedback to build and execute on a strategic roadmap
- Collaborate with and influence across cross-functional teams including engineering, operations, and account management
- Lead implementation of new features, including controlled roll-outs, designing success metrics, and collaboration with Product Marketing
- Several years of demonstrated success in a Product Management or adjacent role
- Familiarity with Agile methodologies
- Self-motivation and a drive to grow; able to take ambiguity and create structure
- Excellent communication and analytical skills
- Strong facilitation and influencing skills; ability to drive outcomes cross-functionally without direct management relationships
- Strong computer literacy and the comfort, ability, and desire to advance technically
- Excited to work in a fast-paced, but sometimes intense, rapidly growing company
- Experience in two sided marketplace or consumer facing apps a plus
- 100% employer-paid premiums for your (and your family's) Health, Dental, Vision, Short Term Disability, Long Term Disability, Life and AD&D insurance
- Flexible schedule/work (We’re currently remote but anticipate this role to be based out of our Waltham HQ post-pandemic in a flexible model)
- Health Savings Account with contributions from connectRN of up to $2,000 annually
- Free gym and parking on-site
- Flexible time off policy
- 401k with match
Please note that we are only able to hire permanent residents (green card holders) or U.S. citizens at this time.
connectRN is an equal opportunity employer. As Connectors, we embrace humans of every background, appearance, race, religion, color, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, and disability status. If this role would make you excited to come to work every day, please apply! We look forward to connecting.