Kyruus is dedicated to its mission to make healthcare work better for everyone by connecting people to the care they need. This role will be in our HealthSparq team as we work on simplifying the complex healthcare landscape. Together, we’ll improve the lives of our users by helping them to make better healthcare choices.
As a Senior Product Manager, you'll be responsible for creating the business and product plan, and articulating the product strategy, vision, design, development and ongoing oversight of our products. You will work cross-functionally to ensure that we're delivering high-quality products that solve real market needs.
What you'll do:
- Manage the product roadmap and prioritization process, including defining the deliverables into discrete commitments (sprint planning).
- Direct the product management activities for products to meet business, market segmentation and financial goals.
- Produces product requirements for and interfaces and documents initiatives with marketing, UX, engineering and category management teams.
- Understands the target market and primary user needs for a product.
- Synthesizes business requirements from multiple sources including or may include customer segments, healthcare product experts, brokers, and sales teams into requirement documents and agile project plans.
- Define the feature sets, and business requirements from multiple sources, focusing on measures of success, and product roadmap.
- Conduct market research by working with internal teams and visits to customers and other relevant companies
- Manage a products life-cycle from planning to tactical activities to cross company go to market planning.
- Define and drives the solutions across all departments including the development of company-wide go to market plans.
- Use data to shape product design decisions and launch and empower tracking the effectiveness of change.
- Own the long-term vision as long as short-term implementation for multiple products.
- Collaborate with marketing team to develop and execute product marketing plans.
What you'll bring:
- Proven record of creating successful products based on a balance of user needs, business goals, and technical constraints.
- Concrete experience managing complex products (preferably in healthcare) through a product development lifecycle
- Excellent interpersonal and leadership skills with demonstrated ability to lead teams and build effective working relationships with individuals and groups at all levels.
- Demonstrated project management skills including effective planning, organizing, and administration of multi-functional work responsibilities.
- Demonstrated ability to prioritize features and enhancements, and are data driven and a student of test driven design.
- Demonstrated track record in developing and managing highly successful products for healthcare preferred.
- Experience with analytics, forecasting, and developing business cases.
- Experience with agile project management of large, cross functional technology or software initiatives.
- 8+ years’ experience in a product management position in healthcare, or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Experience in consumer-facing software & services or a start-up environment preferred.
Kyruus is dedicated to providing equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, gender, national origin, citizenship, age, disability, sexual orientation, genetic information. We will not discriminate, in any employment decision, against any individual or group on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, gender, national origin, citizenship, age, disability, sexual orientation, genetic information, or veterans/national guard/military reserve status. This shall be done in compliance with all applicable federal, state, and local laws in every location in which Kyruus has facilities.
Read Full Job Description