Senior Product Manager at Agero + Swoop
Agero is the market leader of next generation software-enabled driver safety services and technology, pushing the limits of big data to transform the entire driving and car ownership experience. The majority of leading vehicle manufacturers and insurance providers use Agero’s roadside assistance, accident management, dispatch, consumer affairs and telematics innovations to strengthen their businesses and create stronger, lasting connections with their customers. Together, we’re making driving smarter and safer for everyone.
Learn more about our team: Built in Boston
ABOUT THE ROLE:
We’re looking for a Product Manager, Marketplace to incubate, develop, and scale a national program that further differentiates Agero’s exceptional service solutions to millions of stranded motorists annually. As the Product Manager, you will own the strategy, execution and ultimately the profitability of a nascent program that requires close collaboration with operations, sales, product, and third party suppliers. You will work in an agile environment and be responsible for creating a new product with multi-million dollar potential in annual revenue. We’re looking for a passionate, strategic thinker who can understand the big picture, but also cares about the details.
- Build a strategy and business model to scale an incubating, operationally intensive service product.
- Identify and develop critical internal and external partnerships to execute and ramp the product from pilot to nationwide scale
- Own the P&L of the product and drive double digit revenue growth month over month in the first 12 months.
- Create a long-term product strategy and roadmap to automate process and optimize profitability
THE DAY TO DAY:
- Partner with multiple stakeholders, including external customers, internal operations, sales, and customer service teams to understand the customer and supplier needs
- Own and measure core success metrics of the product and the business
- Deliver and constantly refine the business strategy and product roadmap to optimize the program at scale
- Communicate regularly with key internal and external constituents
SKILLS, EXPERIENCE & EDUCATION
- 5+ years full-time product management and/or business development/strategy experience
- Have shipped something that people use regularly
- Can develop deep empathy for a variety of customer types
- Analytical ability to unpack complex problems, synthesize data, and identify root issues
- Can manage multiple projects simultaneously, handle a fast-paced startup environment, meet deadlines, and manage changing priorities
- Excellent communication and collaboration skills
- Fluent in agile development methodologies and tools
- Bachelors or Advanced degree