Senior Product Manager at LiveRamp
LiveRamp is the trusted platform that makes data accessible and meaningful. Our services power people-based customer experiences that improve the relevance of marketing and allow consumers to better connect with the brands and products they love. We thrive on solving the toughest technical and customer challenges, and we’re always looking for smart, compassionate people to help us blaze a trail.
Mission: LiveRamp makes it safe and easy to connect the world’s data, people, and applications.ABOUT THIS JOB
- Integrate with supply and demand partners across channels to leverage LiveRamp identity.
- Make it easy and impactful for publishers of all stripes to realize fair value for their inventory.
- Engage with industry peers to standardize and streamline the next generation of programmatic tools.
- Develop complementary offerings that enable publishers to measure the impact of ATS, easily collect authentication and more.
- Act as a subject matter expert on advertising technology, programmatic and otherwise, to LiveRamp peers, customers and partners.
- Foster extreme clarity, simplicity, and alignment on priorities.
- Contribute towards building a great Product Team and great company
- You have 5+ years of experience working as a product manager in adtech/martech.
- Experience with prebid.js, web development and APIs.
- You can guide both strategy and execution; you’re comfortable talking to an executive one minute and an engineer the next.
- You can manage, simplify, and prioritize dozens of requirements, deadlines, and projects.
- Agile enough to take on new projects and scope as needed -- you’re constantly learning and trying new things.
- You can communicate clearly and quickly. You synthesize effortlessly, and always answer emails and calls within 12 hours.
- You can write code and queries where needed and engage in technical conversations and decision-making. You will not create software in this job, but you will work closely with software engineers on a highly technical product, and you may perform analyses.
- You can rally PMs, engineers, and sales teams around key project deliverables.
- You have a type S(tartup) personality: smart, ethical, friendly, hardworking and proactive.
- BSc or Masters in Computer Science
- Mobile and/or CTV experience.
- You have previously worked on exchange applications.
- People. Work with talented, collaborative, and friendly people who love what they do.
- Food. Enjoy catered meals, boundless snacks, and the occasional food truck.
- Fun. We host events such as game nights, happy hours, camping trips, and sports leagues.
- Work/Life Harmony. Flexible paid time off, remote work opportunities, and paid parental leave.
- Stock. Every employee is a stakeholder in our future.
- Whole Health Package. Medical, dental, vision and disability insurance. Plus mental health support (via Talkspace) and fitness reimbursement up to $100 per month.
- Savings. Our 401K matching plan helps you plan ahead.
- Commuter Subsidy. $75 per month to be used toward commuter cards, monthly parking, rideshare pools, or metro/bus passes.
- Location. San Francisco, New York OR Remote
To all recruitment agencies: LiveRamp does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, LiveRamp employees or any other company location. LiveRamp is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.