Senior Product Manager at Acquia
Acquia is the open source digital experience company. We provide the world's most ambitious brands with technology that allows them to embrace innovation and create customer moments that matter. At Acquia we believe in the power of community and collaboration - giving our customers the freedom to build tomorrow on their terms.
Headquartered in Boston, we have been named as one of North America’s fastest growing software companies as reported by Deloitte and Inc. Magazine, and have been rated a leader by the analyst community and named one of the Best Places to Work by the Boston Business Journal. We are Acquia. We are building for the future, and we want you to be a part of it.
About the team you will be on…
Acquia Marketing Cloud is the open marketing cloud and is purpose-built as a SaaS solution, that enables cross-channel marketing, and scales across brands. The Acquia marketing cloud product portfolio includes AgilOne, the premier Customer Data Platform, Lift web personalization solution and Mautic marketing automation solution.
Acquia Lift is a SaaS, no-code application providing marketers the ability to unify content and customer data from multiple sources and deliver data-driven, optimized personalized customer experiences across websites, resulting in higher customer engagement.
As the Product Manager, you will…
We strongly believe that the Product Manager is the CEO of that product.
You will be able to apply your knowledge of marketing, marketing analytics and data science to help our customers easily create exceptional personalized experiences. In this role, you will be responsible for defining, building and evangelizing capabilities for the best personalization solution for the web, and for consumption in many other channels. You will shape the solution to be a key part of the Acquia Digital Experience Platform leveraging the strengths of Acquia in the unified customer profile in the CDP and the strengths in the Drupal Cloud offering for powering web experiences.
From building business cases to prioritizing engineering team deliverables, setting and managing expectations, and executing on solution delivery with your engineering and marketing counterparts, our Product Managers are expected to lead their products and initiatives to successful outcomes for our customers and company.
Responsibilities will include, but not be limited to:
- Work closely with our machine learning and data science team in creating and managing our product roadmap as well as coordinating with our OEM partner’s roadmap and prioritizing requirements, and executing the plan with the partner and internal stakeholders
- Partnering with our engineering team and OEM partner to define product requirements and deliver against the roadmap
- Collaborating with customers, partners, and internal teams to understand market problems, identify new opportunities, and improve the customer experience
- Executes projects effectively and efficiently
You’ll enjoy this role if you…
- Believe in how PM is the CEO of the product and drive cross functional efforts to make your product successful
- Are both a strategic thinker and able to dive in deep to provide exceptional SaaS products to the customer
- Excel at creating a collaborative culture
- Excited to work with exceptional and global engineering teams
What you’ll need to be successful…
- 5+ years of relevant experience in product management delivering enterprise solutions
- Knowledge of marketing, analytics and data science and familiarity with marketing technology
- Experience in SaaS software and working in an Agile software development environment a plus
- Entrepreneurial mindset with desire to grow a young business to new heights
- Strong analytical skills, detail-oriented, and a demonstrated ability to self-motivate
- Ability to establish priorities while balancing technical and business requirements
- Proactive, independent thinker with high energy and positive attitude
- Ability to collaborate, build consensus, and inspire teams
- Exceptional verbal, written and interpersonal communications skills for both technical and non-technical audiences
Extra credit if you…
- Experience building or working with personalization technologies
- Experience with AdTech
- Experience building products built for business users
- Experience building an API driven product
- Experience working with global teams
- Have experience leading integrations across multiple products including acquired products
We are committed to continually strengthening our people-first culture within our Acquia family. Acquia is an equal opportunity employer committed to fostering a diverse and inclusive environment for all. Our highly motivated team features individuals from a multitude of backgrounds who offer their unique perspectives, starting with their first project as a new hire to their 100th as a manager and beyond. For every step in between, we help Acquians grow by promoting a culture of continuous learning through mentorship, knowledge-sharing, feedback, and more.
Thank you for considering Acquia for your next career move, and we look forward to receiving your application. There’s no such thing as the perfect candidate. So, we’re not looking for someone who matches all of our criteria; we’re looking for someone with the potential to grow outward and upward. Regardless of how much of the criteria you meet, you should apply!
Acquia is an equal opportunity (EEO) employer. We hire without regard to age, color, disability, gender (including gender identity), marital status, national origin, race, religion, sex, sexual orientation, veteran status, or any other status protected by applicable law.