Senior Product Manager
At Chewy, our mission is to become the most trusted and convenient destination for pet parents everywhere. Launched in 2011, we offer the personalized services of a neighborhood pet store alongside the convenience and speed of e-commerce. Customers love shopping our wide selection of more than 45,000 items as we offer competitive prices, fast 1-2-day deliveries, and around-the-clock convenience that only e-commerce can offer.
In eight years, Chewy.com has exceeded all expectations upon entering the online pet market; a market valued at more than $70 billion. Chewy has seen remarkable growth and in 2018 reported $3.35B in revenue. Last year, Chewy trailblazed into the Healthcare market and has been a great success. Product innovation has been pivotal to the growth of Chewy at this stage. Our teams are constantly striving to find new ways to improve our customer’s experiences. With an easy to navigate website and highly rated mobile apps, as well as, a detailed order tracking and personalized “Pet Profile” features, Chewy is aiming to revolutionize the way pet parents shop.
Chewy is currently seeking experienced individuals to fill our Senior Product Manager positions. Our Product team is very diverse and operates in a de-centralized manner. Teams across E-commerce, Healthcare, Private Brands, Supply Chain, Merchandising, and New Verticals work together to provide a superior customer experience across all channels. Our Product Managers do not just work on features, they own the product entirely. You will be working to create and maintain a product roadmap, managing a backlog, and collaborating with user interface design to launch new efforts.
What You’ll Do
A day in the life of a Senior Product Management would include but is not limited to:
- Determining and setting goals for the product, then using those goals to define the roadmap and prioritize work for the team to execute against
- Using Agile methodologies to deliver and iterate on new features at a fast pace
- Using both quantitative and qualitative analysis to break down complex problems into actionable plans
- Monitoring performance of your product(s) and measuring the impact of product enhancements; communicating that impact across the organization to drive prioritization
What We’re Looking For
- 5+ years of experience within Product Management
- A history of identifying components of competitive analysis to inform portfolio and road map decisions
- The ability to lead documentation for product release
- Experience of driving innovation by conducting experiments that increase user value for the product road map
- Position may require travel
This provides brief examples of the dynamic and accomplished product department that we have built, it also shows the exciting and innovative strategy we’re creating to further Chewy’s success. We have positions available across the entire all levels and verticals so if you don’t feel you fit into some of these requirements, please feel free to apply and speak with one of our recruiters. Again, whether you’re seeking to build out a revolutionary new feature, further enhance homepage & navigation tools, or guide and manage a group of talented engineers and designers, Chewy has something for you. Do not hesitate to reach out and apply directly as we’re growing faster by the day.
If you have a disability under the Americans with Disabilities Act or similar law, or you require a religious accommodation, and you wish to discuss potential accommodations related to applying for employment at our company, please contact [email protected]