Senior Product Manager, xtraCHEF at Toast
Toast is driven by building the restaurant platform that helps restaurants adapt, take control, and get back to what they do best: building the businesses they love. xtraCHEF by Toast is a cloud-based restaurant management platform that provides automated financial and operational management solutions.
Are you bready* for a change?
As a Senior Product Manager of the xtraCHEF by Toast product team, you will prioritize and spearhead initiatives around recipe and inventory management that will help automate outdated processes for Toast Customers (especially Chefs) and their guests while working with teams across Toast including Product, Engineering, Design, Marketing, Sales, and Customer. This role is both strategic and technical, and will lead to significant business impact for both Toast and its customers.
About this roll*:
- Partner with engineering and design teams to define, deliver, and develop new xtraCHEF solutions that delight our customers and help then drive efficiency and profitability
- Become the owner of your product, taking responsibility for the creation of product specs, business analysis for prioritization, product performance metrics and product roadmaps
- In collaboration with product leadership, define and drive a well-informed product vision and strategy for core restaurant operations
- Collaborate with the go-to-market team to execute on large scale product launches, driving product adoption and revenue
- Develop deep relationships with restaurateurs and restaurant personas (Kitchen Staff/Managers/Owners) to understand current pain points and opportunity
- Collect and analyze quantitative and qualitative data to both identify and prioritize new opportunities as well as measure the business impact and customer outcomes of initiatives
- Partner with engineering managers and leads within the xtraCHEF team to improve engineering and product development processes (i.e. metric tracking, capacity planning, impact analysis)
- Future opportunity to manage and mentor Product Analysts & Associate Product Managers
Do you have the right ingredients*?
- A track record of building and delivering impactful technology products to customers
- Strong communication and stakeholder management skills with an ability to build strong relationships both within and outside of the product org
- Experience partnering closely with product marketing on highly visible, highly impactful product launches
- Comfortable working as part of a geographically distributed team
Our Spread of Total Rewards
- Unlimited Vacation
- Sabbatical opportunity after five years
- Professional Development Reimbursement Program
- Commitment to Employee Wellness through resources such as a quarterly Wellness Stipend
- Various peer and company recognition programs
- 401(k) and matching
- Medical, Dental, & Vision Coverage
- Mental Health Benefits
- Subsidized backup childcare
*Bread puns encouraged but not required
We are Toasters
Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion is Baked into our Recipe for Success.
At Toast our employees are our secret ingredient. When they are powered to succeed, Toast succeeds.
The restaurant industry is one of the most diverse industries. We embrace and are excited by this diversity, believing that only through authenticity, inclusivity, high standards of respect and trust, and leading with humility will we be able to achieve our goals.
Baking inclusive principles into our company and diversity into our design provides equitable opportunities for all and enhances our ability to be first in class in all aspects of our industry.
Bready* to make a change? Apply today!
As part of our commitment to the health and safety of our employees and their families, all individuals entering our US workspaces are required to provide proof of full vaccination against COVID-19 unless they have an approved medical or religious accommodation.