Senior Product Manager - xtraCHEF at Toast
Now, more than ever, the Toast team is committed to our customers. We’re taking steps to help restaurants navigate these unprecedented times with technology, resources, and community. Our focus is on building the restaurant platform that helps restaurants adapt, take control, and get back to what they do best: building the businesses they love. And because our technology is purpose-built for restaurants, by restaurant people, restaurants can trust that we’ll deliver on their needs for today while investing in experiences that will power their restaurant of the future.
The xtraCHEF by Toast product line is centered around the restaurant back office. Through products like the AP Automation, Inventory, procurement and bill payment, we help restaurant operators manage their food cost and improve productivity.
Are you bready* for a change?
Reporting to the Director of Product, you will be responsible for executing key product initiatives and the product roadmap. You will also work very closely with senior management, marketing, and other internal stakeholders to understand competitive landscapes and define long-term product strategies.
You will interface with our restaurant customers and restaurant guests directly to get feedback on product enhancements, issues and usability in order to inspire and inform how Toast continues to iterate and grow.
About this roll* (Responsibilities)
- Oversee the roadmap and drive collaboration to scale Toast’s back-office initiatives such as restaurant accounting, accounts payable, inventory, and supplier network management
- Craft a simple yet delightful user experience, in partnership with your UX and engineering counterparts.
- Drive alignment between your product vision and related projects across the Guest Pillar, Fintech, Data Platform, and Data Science.
- Work directly with internal teams to iterate on product requirements & design feedback
- Lead by example, at times, working alongside the team in defining requirements, workflows, interaction, user journeys, process/screen flows, and wireframes
Do you have the right ingredients*? (Requirements)
- Extensive experience in product management in a business operations product line
- Passion for solving complex systems and platform-driven technical problems
- Deep understanding of agile product methodologies and best practices
- Understanding of B2B and B2C dynamics, including experience building B2B apps at scale
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced, collaborative, agile environment, while also leading process improvement efforts
- Knowledge of the restaurant and hospitality industry is a plus
*Bread puns encouraged, not required