Senior Product Manager – Innovation & Partnership
Nuance Communications, Inc. is the pioneer and leader in conversational AI innovations that bring intelligence to everyday work and life. The company delivers solutions that understand, analyze and respond to human language, amplifying human intelligence. With decades of domain and artificial intelligence expertise, Nuance works with thousands of organizations – in healthcare, telecommunications, automotive, financial services, retail, and more – to create stronger relationships and better experiences for their customers.
Join our Enterprise team…great customer service starts here. We design virtual assistants for intelligent and effortless customer service helping customers find the information they need using whatever channel they prefer.
Summary: Innovation is a critical element to our Digital differentiation, and this product manager will ensure that take advantage of internal and external solutions that are driving value in Intelligent Engagement. Also key to the Nuance strategy is to deliver more of our solutions via partners, and this person will identify and nurture critical partnerships, then ensure that we have the necessary APIs, SDKs, packages, and infrastructure to grow revenue through the partner channel. This role requires working closely with cross-functional teams to understand market needs and opportunities, manage product requirements, author user stories, and support new product introductions with internal and external stakeholders.
- As a thought leader, drive a multi-year packaging and partnership solution strategy that supports continued growth and evolution of Nuance’s digital Intelligent Engagement solutions
- Conduct market, customer, and competitive research to inform strategic direction
- Define overall product growth strategy and product roadmap, supported by a business plan
- Expand the productization of innovation in our portfolio and across channels
- Lead customer and internal steering meetings to inform and vet the product strategy and roadmap
- Conduct build versus buy analysis
- Define release goals, features, user stories, and acceptance criteria
- Support the R&D team throughout the Agile software development process
- Actively assist in promoting and selling system to customers, partners, press, and analysts
- Monitor KPIs of product success and take corrective action as needed
- Ensure compliance with data privacy and security
Number of Years of Work Experience: 8+
- Proven experience product-managing innovative solutions for enterprise customers
- Ability to build rapport and trust quickly with internal and external stakeholders, including professional services, R&D, sales, and key customers (collaboration & influence)
- Proven experience in product management including customer and market analysis, requirements definition, business strategy, roadmap planning and product delivery.
- Focus on tracking and delivering outcomes (such as customer KPI and internal margins), desire to take ownership of these solutions
- Creative problem solving, ability to make difficult prioritization decisions
- Mastery of the English language with strong communication skills, both oral and written.
- Experience with Live Chat, Virtual Assistant, and IVR solutions
- Familiarity with machine learning and artificial intelligence
- Familiarity with cloud solutions, cybersecurity, reliability
- Sound understanding and implementation of Pragmatic Marketing concepts
- Experience in Agile software development methodology
Education: Bachelor’s in computer science, engineering, or other relevant degree, MBA desired
Nuance offers a compelling and rewarding work environment. We offer market competitive salaries, bonus, equity, benefits, meaningful growth and development opportunities and a casual yet technically challenging work environment. Join our dynamic, entrepreneurial team and become part of our continuing success.
Nuance Communication Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, age, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, veteran status, gender identity, sexual orientation and other legally protected characteristics. The EEO is the Law poster and its supplement is available here. If you need a reasonable accommodation because of a disability for any part of the employment process, please call 781-565-5086 – Human Resources Department and let us know the nature of your request and your contact information.