Senior Product Manager, Growth at CarGurus
Car shopping is complicated. At CarGurus, we use data and technology to make it simple, giving people the tools they need to confidently find, buy, finance, or sell a car. The best part? Our work has made a real impact. We’re the most-visited car-shopping site in the US, and we’re expanding globally. Ready to come along for the ride?
CarGurus seeks a Senior Product Manager to join our Consumer Growth Product team. Our Growth team is highly cross-functional, requires strong analytical skills, creative problem solving, and a passion for innovation to help millions of unique car shoppers search and decide on a car.
In this role you will focus on shopper conversion. You will define and be responsible for the roadmap of features, tests and iterations as we continue building the most transparent car shopping experience.
What You'll Do:
- Drive the ideation, planning, development, and launch of products and features in support of core product growth goals
- Use a variety of testing techniques to generate insights and make data-driven choices
- Identify consumer needs and pain points in the car shopping experience, and translate those insights into impactful product growth hypotheses
- Define and analyze data to understand our loops and prioritize new growth opportunities
- Collaborate with best-in-class teams across CarGurus such as Engineering, Marketing, Design, Content, Analytics, and others to support core product growth
- Help build a world-class Growth team
Who You Are:
- 5+ years of experience in fast paced, dynamic environments
- Bachelor’s degree required
- Highly curious with the desire to move fast and think big
- Analytical and a creative problem-solver
- Skilled in driving projects of varying size and scope simultaneously while prioritizing appropriately
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills and presentation experience
- Tenacious self-starter with the ability to work independently
- Good sense of humor and enjoys working in an unstructured, fast-paced environment
- Ability to effectively liaison with internal teams, and able to adapt style to work closely with varying personality types
At CarGurus, we invest in our people’s professional growth with everything from learning and development programs to tuition reimbursement. Want to work on projects that expand your skill set without sacrificing your work/life balance? You got it. We also strive to provide perks and benefits that employees actually care about like free lunch, commuter subsidies, and more. That includes equity in the company—our way of showing that we want you here for the long haul.
We work hard every day to build the world’s most trusted and transparent automotive marketplace, but trust and transparency don’t just apply to our consumers. They extend to our talent, too. We aim to create a workplace where everyone feels they can bring the ultimate expression of themselves and their potential—where you don’t just fit, you thrive. We don’t discriminate based on race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, marital status, ancestry, physical or mental disability, veteran status, gender identity, or sexual orientation.
In addition to the US, CarGurus operates sites in Canada, the UK. We have offices in Cambridge, MA; Detroit, MI; Dublin, Ireland; San Francisco, CA and London, UK. Check out our careers page to learn more.