Senior Product Manager, Gift Cards
Chewy is seeking a customer-obsessed, driven, and entrepreneurial Senior Product Manager – Gift Cards in our Boston, MA location. The ideal candidate will be a highly-motivated self-starter and problem-solver with ample experience working across business and technology teams to deliver best-in-class customer experiences and features. This position will play a key role in defining and delivering the product vision for their product across Chewy’s digital platforms. The Senior Product Manager will work closely with business leadership, and lead a cross-functional team of engineers, analysts, and UX designers, to define and deliver the product vision and associated roadmap. As the product owner, you will be responsible for creating and maintaining the product roadmap, managing the prioritization of your backlog, utilizing a data-driven approach to optimize delivery against business goals, collaborating with product design, requirements definition, research, and launch efforts to deliver business value and WOW millions of pet parents. As a Senior Product Manager at Chewy, you will have the opportunity to contribute to one of the following product areas: core ecommerce funnel, native iOS and Android applications, platforms and tools, or strategic business programs.
What You’ll Do:
- Exhibit a strong sense of ownership, bias for action, and superior communication skills; be willing to roll up your sleeves to get the job done.
- Develop a deep understanding of Chewy users, customer journeys, competition, technology, team, and internal business strategy/goals.
- Have a passion for delivering a best-in-class customer experience.
- Determine and set goals for the product then use those goals to define the roadmap and prioritize work for the team to execute against.
- Utilize data to understand customer behavior as well as business objectives; transform those insights into clear requirements for product enhancements and new features.
- Use both quantitative and qualitative reasoning to break down complex problems into actionable plans.
- Use Agile methodologies to deliver and iterate on new features at a fast pace.
- Guide cross-functional teams of engineers, designers, and analysts and play a key role in organizing and communicating their work across the organization.
What You’ll Need:
- 5+ years’ experience in ecommerce or B2C product management.
- Track record of building high-impact consumer products demonstrating measurable business impact.
- Ability to think and perform both tactically and strategically.
- Excellent analytical skills with demonstrated experience turning data into actionable insights.
- Deep understanding of business strategy and metrics.
- Passionate about building functional and engaging customer experiences.
- Cross-functional leadership experience with the demonstrated ability to develop teams and lead them to success.
- Ability to multi-task and work well within a dynamic, fast-paced organization.
- Strong interpersonal skills and a positive, people-oriented attitude.
- Familiarity with Excel, SQL, and A/B and/or multi-variate testing a plus.
- Bachelor’s degree required; MBA preferred.
- Position may require some travel