Senior Product Manager - Agent Experience at Nuance
Nuance is helping globally known consumer brands redefine how they engage with and provide customer service to millions of consumers. Nuance’s Digital Intelligent Engagement platform enables brands to interact with customers on all major digital channels (e.g., Apple Business Chat, SMS, WhatsApp, Webchat) with virtual and live agents.
The Sr. Product Manager – Agent and Supervisor Experience will take the lead in defining a differentiated desktop experience that is simultaneously efficient, effective, and elegant for the thousands of customer service agents and supervisors that use it on daily basis.
Principal duties and responsibilities:
- In-depth understanding of contact center operations, including desired agent and supervisor experiences, high levels of empathy that our users deserve and a desire to bring truly delightful experiences to the enterprise world rivalling that delivered by consumer apps.
- Experienced with high level audience to drive a multi-year vision and roadmap for Nuance’s agent that increase user effectiveness and productivity.
- Conduct market, customer, and competitive research to inform near-term and long-term roadmap.
- Lead customer and internal steering meetings to inform and vet the desktop strategy.
- Define release goals, features, user stories, and acceptance criteria.
- Support the R&D team throughout the Agile software development process.
- Actively assist in promoting and selling system to customers, partners, press.
- Minimum years of experience 5+ years
- Proven experience product-managing Consumer/Prosumer-facing enterprise products including customer and market/competitor analysis, requirements definition, business strategy, roadmap planning and product delivery.
- Passion for great design and a focus on the user’s experience first; you know what works, what doesn't, and why.
- Empathy, creativity, and ability to prioritize between multiple competing requirements
- Ability to build rapport and trust quickly with internal and external stakeholders, R&D, sales, and key customers (collaboration & influence)
- Strong technical acumen that enable meaningful discussions with UX and UI engineers as well as enterprise customers.
- Mastery of the English language with strong communication skills, both oral and written.
- Experience with modern Digital customer service platforms, Virtual Assistant, and IVR solutions
- Sound understanding and implementation of Pragmatic Marketing concepts
- Experience in Agile software development methodology
- Bachelor’s in computer science, engineering, or other relevant degree, MBA desired
Nuance offers a compelling and rewarding work environment. We offer market competitive salaries, bonus, equity, benefits, meaningful growth and development opportunities and a casual yet technically challenging work environment. Join our dynamic, entrepreneurial team and become part of our continuing success.
Nuance celebrates diversity and is proud to be an equal employment opportunity and affirmative action workplace. We consider all qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, military and veteran status, disability, genetics, or any other category protected by law or Nuance policy. If you need an accommodation because of a disability for any part of the employment process, please call 781-565-5086 and let us know.