Senior Principal Product Manager, Healthcare at Nuance (Burlington, MA)
Do you want to positively help change the healthcare industry - and the world - by working at the forefront of AI-powered clinical innovations that are truly transforming the clinician-patient relationship? If this kind of work fuels your passion, come join the pioneer and leader in conversational AI as we help unburden physicians, clinicians, and radiologists around the world while promoting better outcomes for patients. Together, through technology and your enthusiasm for driving greater access to a better standard of care, we will keep discovering new and better ways to capture clinical information and make a meaningful difference for both patients and clinicians across the continuum of care.
As part of our Platform Product Management team, you'll be helping improve the software platform assets across our Healthcare product and solution portfolio. With your deep domain knowledge and customer obsession, you will help us achieve even greater market success and deliver integrated experiences to our customers. Help us transform our AI-powered business by finding new opportunities, optimizing our investments and unifying our product experience across our solutions as we scale.
Through our Patient Engagement Solutions, we enable millions of engagements across channels, modalities (speech, text), modes (live and virtual assistance), real-time and asynchronous. The Principal Product Manager will be responsible for executing the product strategy in support of Nuance's market leading Patient Engagement portfolio. You will work in collaboration with Product Development, Professional Services, Marketing and Sales to define a product roadmap that accelerates innovation and market adoption of advanced Patient Engagement solutions through coordination with the professional service organization to productize relevant software assets and to develop easy-to-sell services bundles to align with solution offers.
Principal Duties and Responsibilities
- Manage a portfolio of products to be delivered through direct sales, channel partners, and adopted by Nuance internal customers.
- Specify market requirements for current and future services, aimed at maximizing revenues and margins. Analyze financials and develop business cases to justify investments.
- Analyze and present market requirements, trends, competitive landscape, product roadmap, pricing and packaging options, cost model, and P&L to the executive team
- Lead cross-functional and cross-divisional coordination for the successful design, development, delivery, documentation, training, launch, sale, service, integration, support, and customer adoption of the portfolio
- Develop and implement a go-to-market strategy for partners, in coordination with Partner sales, marketing and other relevant stakeholders.
- Provide subject matter support to sales, partners and professional services during customer engagements.
- Bachelor's degree required
- 8 - 10+ years of healthcare experience required
- In depth Product Management experience.
- Experience in the Healthcare IT/Software space.
- Proven ability to successfully manage the product lifecycle of complex technical software.
- Ability to work with senior management and technical teams to produce world-class products and solutions.
- Proven ability to identify key customer requirements and translate them into detailed product requirements for next generation products.
- Experience with Speech and Text Analytics platforms.
Nuance offers a compelling and rewarding work environment. We offer market competitive salaries, bonus, equity, benefits, meaningful growth and development opportunities and a casual yet technically challenging work environment. Join our dynamic, entrepreneurial team and become part of our continuing success.
Nuance celebrates diversity and is proud to be an equal employment opportunity and affirmative action workplace. We consider all qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, military and veteran status, disability, genetics, or any other category protected by law or Nuance policy. If you need an accommodation because of a disability for any part of the employment process, please call 781-565-5086 and let us know.