Senior Principal Product Manager, Analytics at Nuance
Nuance is the pioneer and leader in conversational artificial intelligence (AI) innovations that bring intelligence to everyday work and life. We deliver solutions that understand, analyze, and respond to people, amplifying human intelligence to increase productivity and improve security. With decades of both domain and AI expertise, we work with thousands of organizations across a wide range of industries.
Check out our team Life at Nuance!
Join our team! At Nuance, we are constantly reinventing how people connect with technology and with each other. Our AI-powered solutions empower organizations to transform “business as usual.” For decades, the world’s leading financial, healthcare, telecommunications, retailers, and government organizations have trusted Nuance to bring them award-winning solutions that deliver more meaningful outcomes and empower a smarter, more connected world. From clinical speech recognition technologies that free physicians to spend more time caring for patients to real-time intelligence that powers billions of customer interactions, we’re deeply committed to helping organizations push the boundaries of what’s possible.
The Senior Principal Product Manager, Analytics will be responsible for driving the analytics product strategy in support of Nuance’s market leading Intelligent Engagement portfolio. It is an exciting time to be involved with Conversational AI as the technology is being rapidly adopted across varied markets for diverse use cases. You will work in collaboration with Product Development, Professional Services, Marketing and Sales to define a product roadmap that accelerates innovation and market adoption of advanced Intelligent data and speech analytics solutions.
Leveraging your data science expertise along with artificial intelligence, you will define innovative analytics solutions enabling contact center owners to extract informative and actionable insights from their Intelligent Engagement solutions across both voice and digital interaction channels.
This Nuance Product Manager will act as the business and technical owner for text and speech analytics solutions. This individual will need to stay abreast of the latest technologies and trends to define and execute product strategy, and to ensure market needs are met with compelling products that deliver maximum benefit to customers and maximum impact to Nuance.
Principal Duties and Responsibilities:
- Create the vision for omni-channel AI driven analytics leveraging Nuance Enterprise portfolio assets
- Maintain pulse on innovations in contact center analytics in order to identify new opportunities and look around the corner
- Integrate segment insights, customer feedback, market analysis, research and usability studies into product requirements
- Analyze financials and develop business cases to justify investments.
- Analyze and present market requirements, trends, competitive landscape, product roadmap, pricing and packaging options, cost model, and P&L to the executive team
- Lead cross-functional and cross-divisional coordination for the successful design, development, delivery, documentation, training, launch, sale, service, integration, support, and customer adoption of the portfolio
- Provide subject matter support to sales, partners and professional services during customer engagements.
Education: BS Computer Science, Business Administration, Engineering or related fields. MBA preferred.
Experience: 8+ years Product Management experience.
- Industry expert in contact center text analytics; speech analytics a bonus
- Experience with two of the following: machine learning/ AI, data analytics, speech analytics
- Product management experience, including disciplined approach to new product introduction process
- Experience defining vision and strategy for speech and text analytics platforms.
- Experience working closely with partners in developing joint solutions.
- Experience with Conversational AI technologies applied in the Contact Center domain including Speech to Text, Text to Speech and Natural Language Understanding.
- Proven ability to successfully manage the product lifecycle of complex technical software.
- Ability to work with senior management and technical teams to produce world-class products and solutions.
- Proven ability to identify key customer requirements and translate them into detailed product requirements for next generation products.
Nuance offers a compelling and rewarding work environment. We offer market competitive salaries, bonus, equity, benefits, meaningful growth and development opportunities and a casual yet technically challenging work environment. Join our dynamic, entrepreneurial team and become part of our continuing success.
Nuance celebrates diversity and is proud to be an equal employment opportunity and affirmative action workplace. We consider all qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, military and veteran status, disability, genetics, or any other category protected by law or Nuance policy. If you need an accommodation because of a disability for any part of the employment process, please call 781-565-5086 and let us know.