Senior HRIS Product Manager at Klaviyo
We have an incredible team at Klaviyo - collaborative, capable, diverse, fun - and we won’t settle for less. We’re looking for a passionate and experienced Senior HRIS Product Manager to join our People Operations team. At Klaviyo, people (customers, Klaviyos, partners) genuinely come first, and because of that, being a part of People Operations at Klaviyo is very different than at other companies. We have the support of the entire company as we strive to build a pillar company and are dedicated to showing the world you will be great when you put people first and foremost.
This HRIS Product Manager will be a first for Klaviyo and therefore give this person the opportunity to help shape how we integrate and build our HR systems. This is a technical role that will be operating in our Workday system on our implementation and configurations of different modules (payroll, benefits, HCM, etc.). Working under our VP of People Operations and partnering with our HRIS Analyst and engineering teams, this role will work directly with the business to help support and build our People systems.How You Will Make a Difference:
- Be the technical lead on our HR systems, including Workday
- Be the bridge between our internal users and our Engineering partners
- Help with configurations of current systems while working through implementations of new modules
- You will be working cross functionally solving problems, helping people, and building things
- Partner with HR leadership to build and document workflows and procedures for our HR systems
- Analyze, identify, and correct technical problems and deficiencies
- Follow all security protocols for various systems
- You have at least 5 years working in HR Product Management, specifically with Workday
- You are comfortable working on both sides of system - with our users and our engineers and feel comfortable translating practical needs to technical specifications
- You have excellent verbal and written communication skills, ability to influence and outstanding organizational skills and attention to detail
- You have a team-first mentality and “no job is too small” perspective. We are looking for executors and builders
- You are able to work cross functionally with different areas of an organization
Klaviyo is the world’s leading owned marketing platform known for accelerating revenue for online businesses using the channels they own like email, web, and mobile. Enabling companies to leverage these owned marketing channels, Klaviyo makes it easy to store, access, analyze and use transactional and behavioral data to power highly-targeted customer and prospect communications. And unlike other marketing platforms, Klaviyo doesn’t force companies to compromise between advanced functionality or ease of use - so companies of all sizes are able to maximize their sales quickly. That’s why over 50,000 innovative companies like Unilever, Custom Ink and Eventbrite sell more with Klaviyo.
Klaviyo does not tolerate and prohibits discrimination, harassment or retaliation of or against job applicants, contractors, interns, volunteers or employees by another employee, supervisor, vendor, customer or any third party.