Senior Director of Product Management, Pricing and Alternate Payments at Toast (Remote)
Toast is driven by building the restaurant platform that helps restaurants adapt, take control, and get back to what they do best: building the businesses they love.
About this roll* (Responsibilities)
- A key leader on the Fintech product management team, responsible for building Pricing and Alternate Payments products that power Toast’s business
- Lead product strategy and develop insights and recommendations through customer segmentation, price discovery, testing, experimentation, and ROI analysis
- Launch meaningful products solving complex business problems working across geographies (US, Ireland, and India) and our business
- Anticipate and resolve strategic issues that impair the product and technical team’s ability to deliver
- Responsible for hiring, coaching, and developing world-class talent
- Work across Toast with other organizations such as hardware, marketing, sales, finance, data science, operations, and customer success
Do you have the right ingredients*? (Requirements)
- 12+ years of product management experience (including some years at a director or leadership level) with successive growth in responsibilities along with experience in managing product managers and a portfolio of products
- Domain expertise in payments processing for large merchants or PSPs
- Expertise in payment pricing techniques, as well as expertise in emerging alternate payment methods
- A track record of success (and enjoyment) in people leadership, building high-performing product management teams, and developing exceptional talent
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Experience building strategic partnerships with vendors and suppliers
- Proven experience in bridging the technical and business sides of projects, including the desire to lead through collaboration
- Proven time management, prioritization, and organizational skills
- MS, MTech, MBA preferred
Our Spread of Total Rewards
- Unlimited Vacation
- Sabbatical opportunity after five years
- Professional Development Reimbursement Program
- Commitment to Employee Wellness through resources such as a quarterly Wellness Stipend
- Various peer and company recognition programs
- 401(k) and matching
- Medical, Dental, & Vision Coverage
- Mental Health Benefits
- Subsidized backup childcare
*Bread puns encouraged but not required
The base salary range for this role is listed below. The starting salary will be determined based on skills and experience. In addition to base salary, our total rewards components include cash compensation (overtime, bonus/commissions if eligible), equity, and benefits.
We are Toasters
Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion is Baked into our Recipe for Success.
At Toast our employees are our secret ingredient. When they are powered to succeed, Toast succeeds.
The restaurant industry is one of the most diverse industries. We embrace and are excited by this diversity, believing that only through authenticity, inclusivity, high standards of respect and trust, and leading with humility will we be able to achieve our goals.
Baking inclusive principles into our company and diversity into our design provides equitable opportunities for all and enhances our ability to be first in class in all aspects of our industry.
Bready* to make a change? Apply today!
Toast is committed to creating an accessible and inclusive hiring process. As part of this commitment, we strive to provide reasonable accommodations for persons with disabilities to enable them to access the hiring process. If you need an accommodation to access the job application or interview process, please contact [email protected].