Senior Director, Cloud Product Management at Acquia
Acquia is the open source digital experience company. We provide the world's most ambitious brands with technology that allows them to embrace innovation and create customer moments that matter. At Acquia, we believe in the power of community and collaboration - giving our customers the freedom to build tomorrow on their terms.
Headquartered in Boston, we have been named as one of North America’s fastest growing software companies as reported by Deloitte and Inc. Magazine, rated a leader by the analyst community, and named one of the Best Places to Work by the Boston Business Journal. We are Acquia. We are building for the future of the web, and we want you to be a part of it.
Acquia's product organization is seeking a Senior Director of Product Management to manage and grow our $100M+ Cloud portfolio. This individual will be responsible for developing product strategy across a rolling six to eighteen month time frame defining the approach, managing the financial growth, and ensuring we are constantly focused on solving our customer’s and partner’s hairiest challenges. You will work with Technical Leads, Scrum Masters, and Service Engineering Team to build/execute roadmaps, define requirements, establish priorities and optimize the product’s market and technical potential.
Reporting directly to the VP of Product Management, you will have the opportunity to present your strategy directly to executive leadership articulating product strategy and defending product growth expectations. You will be work closely with Product Marketing to develop a go-to-market and expansion strategy and you will also lead enablement efforts across the organization and with our partners ensuring organizational readiness in accordance with roadmap milestones.
Let’s build something great together!
As the Senior Director of Cloud Product Management, you will...
- Work with customers, partners, and internal stakeholders (Operations, Support, etc) to define the product experience, bridging high-level business requirements and functional specifications to ensure clear communication and coordination across business, engineering, operations and support teams
- Develop business case justification and financials to support investments in platform
- Create and manage product roadmap, prioritization, trade offs and constraints
- Communicate roadmap and technical capabilities to customers, partners, and internal stakeholders
- Assess current and emerging technologies and market/industry trends to inform platform strategy
- Manage a cross functional team that successfully delivers and enables product initiatives across the product development life cycle
- Provide transparency into the product life cycle process by making available progress reports and publishing key performance metrics
- Manage rapid prototyping activities and facilitate data driven decision process while following Lean UX and Agile principles
- Work closely with stakeholders, partners, and customers to understand requirements and priorities
- Identify, assess, manage and escalate risks and impediments, as well as drive and manage change across the board
- Enable close cooperation across all roles and functions and enact lean agile values and practices.
- Institutionalize best practices for Program Management to ensure consistent delivery of high quality products/solutions that delight our customers and partners
We're looking for collaborative people who have...
- 8+ years of taking products to market using agile methodologies, disciplines, practices and techniques for the delivery of new and legacy applications
- Experience in writing business cases and creating pricing strategies / models
- Experience in software / technology firms is required, SaaS or PaaS
- Ability to establish priorities while balancing complex technical and business requirements
- Exceptional verbal, written and interpersonal communication skills with both technical and non-technical audiences
- Demonstrated analytical skills and ability to coordinate and lead cross-functional teams
- Experience with Cloud technologies, web content management, distributed systems, and the latest trends in digital experience management
- Demonstrated strong written and verbal communication skills with audiences ranging from developer to executive
- Passion to improve processes, increase velocity, and promote empathetic, collaborative relationships a must
Extra credit if you have...
- Experience with FedRAMP, HIPAA, SOC1, SOC2, and other compliance regulations and security protocols a plus
Acquia is an equal opportunity (EEO) employer. We hire without regard to age, color, disability, gender (including gender identity), marital status, national origin, race, religion, sex, sexual orientation, veteran status, or any other status protected by applicable law.