The mission of Product Managers at Vista is to create and deliver incredible experiences to our customers. We are passionate about delivering value while understanding customers' needs, and always aspiring to exceed their expectations. We encourage all our team members to think like owners - to continue to act small as we grow. This helps us have a big impact at the enterprise level, while still feeling small and nimble.
We work across teams of software engineers, designers, analysts, and business stakeholders to deliver customer-first solutions. We are empowered to own our product, features, capabilities, through the entire product lifecycle from initial concepting through post-launch analytics and iterations.
What You Will Do:
As a member of the Full Spectrum Design team, you will help our customers create 'I didn't know my design could look this good moments' for every Vista customer. We do this by offering a full spectrum of design capabilities from a wide range of Do-It-Yourself editing tools and Do It With Human Assistance. As the Senior Product Manager within Human Assisted Design, you will work with various cross functional teams to bring these design services to life, where our customers can do anything from co-create their brand with our designers, to full-service support from a community of professional graphic design experts.
- Lead the Product team responsible for creating a cohesive experience for human assisted design offerings on the Vista site by helping to define the overall product strategy, owning the product roadmap as well as the prioritization and sequencing of the feature backlog, and the execution to deliver our goals
- Collaborate with your Product Team to develop detailed product requirements and use cases/user stories, and effectively communicate them to Design and Engineering teams as well as business partners
- Keep the customers' needs at the forefront of your decision-making by effectively understand their needs (via survey feedback, user testing, and research) and translate that into product requirements to improve the DIY editing experience
- Balance short and long-term tradeoff decisions between developing new features and maintaining an existing product
- Work closely with our Engineering, Design, and Analytics teams to execute on plans
- Lead and evangelize the DIY Studio editing tools team charter within the business
- Partner with Analytics to define and analyze numerous product metrics to fully understand the performance of your product
At Vista, we value the experiences that individual team members add to our culture. Please don't hesitate to apply even if you don't meet the exact qualifications, we look forward to learning more about you!
- 6+ years of experience in Product Management and familiarity with fundamental graphic design concepts with an eye for design
- Demonstrated experience working autonomously in a fast-paced, customer centric environment with a consistent track record of building relationships and effectively communicating with diverse teams
- Proven track record for problem-solving and generating customer-first solutions with a positive "get it done" attitude
- Experience influencing and inspiring others, as well as adapting and pivoting when handling complex situations
- Strong analytical and critical thinking skills with solid examples of using data to solve problems and influence future investments
Nice to Have:
- Experience working within an agile software development environment on complex and high-quality B2B/B2C web-based products
- E-Commerce experience preferred
Why You'll Love Working Here:
Being at Vista means that you don't see work as just a building, a desk or a manufacturing floor. You see it as a chance to take a step forward in your career journey - and your life. We strive to give you everything you need to learn, grow, and succeed. Through innovation, collaboration, and perpetual exposure to what's next, we're always pushing boundaries and broadening our horizons. We embrace the chance to operate outside of our comfort zone to discover what we're capable of. Some might call that a challenge; we just call it another great day at work.
As an e-commerce powerhouse, Vista creates customer value (and delight) through accessible, innovative technology. We are the marketing partner to over 17 million customers around the world. For more than 20 years, we have helped small businesses look and feel credible through the creation of personalized physical and digital marketing products and solutions that include signage, logo apparel, promotional products, face masks, flyers, postcards, business cards, websites and digital marketing. With Vista, small businesses are able to create and customize their marketing with easy-to-use digital tools and design-templates, or by receiving expert graphic design support. Just last year, Vista generated $1.5B in revenue through customized print, products, signage, apparel, websites, and more. In 2020, Vista acquired 99designs to expand its design offering via a worldwide community of more than 150,000 talented designers to make it easy for designers and clients to work together to create designs they love. Vista is focused on making great marketing and design accessible to every small business owner, allowing them to create a cohesive brand image for use in-store, online and on-the-go.
In 2020, Vista adopted a Remote-First operating model and culture. We heard from our team members that having the freedom, autonomy and trust in each other to work from home and, the ability to operate when they are most productive, empowers them to be their best. Vista also provides collaboration spaces for team members to work physically together when it's safe to do so and when in-person collaboration will deliver the best results. Currently we are enabled to hire remote team members in over 30 US States as well as several countries in Europe, including Spain, Germany, UK, Czech Republic, the Netherlands and Switzerland.
Equal Opportunity Employer:
Vista, a Cimpress company, is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified candidates will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, sex, national or ethnic origin, nationality, age, religion, citizenship, disability, medical condition, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender presentation, legal or preferred name, marital status, pregnancy, family structure, veteran status or any other basis protected by human rights laws or regulations. This list is not exhaustive and, in fact, in many cases, we strive to do more than the law requires.
Nearest Major Market: Waltham
Nearest Secondary Market: Boston
Job Segment: Engineer, Merchandising, Manager, Product Manager, Engineering, Retail, Management, Operations, Research