Product Owner - Finance
- Serve as the main point of contact for Business Functions and be the first line of support for any client questions or issues.
- Schedule meetings with Business Functions to gather information for project implementation.
- Proven ability to influence diverse groups of stakeholders, including senior stakeholder.
- Interpret business documents and develop use cases for our development team.
- Record and monitor project requirements in the backlog.
- Manage project timeline, budget, and status to ensure the project is on track.
- Acquire requirement sign-offs from Business Functions.
- Assure that any change in requirements are authorized and documented.
- Analyze risks and adjusts project plans based accordingly.
- Approve key designs, and propose solution designs and implementations.
- Aid in Sprint Planning Meetings to assist Developers in prioritizing stories and tasks.
- Collaborate with developers to perform Salesforce administration and data migration.
- Carry out user acceptance testing to ensure the built product matches requirements.
- Establish client training plan and carry-out remote or on-site training
- Provide client support and ensure client satisfaction.
- Total of 8+ Years of experience in working on finance initiatives.
- Excellent knowledge of Financial processes in a subscription-based SaaS business.
- Working knowledge of CRM (Salesforce a plus), HCM (UltiPro a plus) and integration middleware.
- Working knowledge of the Hire to Retire lifecycle, and Financial processes in a subscription-based SaaS business.
- Excellent knowledge of Financial processes in a subscription-based SaaS business (GL, Consolidation, Cash management, Financial reporting & analytics and Procure to Pay).
- Experience using Agile and Scrum methodologies.
- Proven ability to make hard decisions in a fast-paced environment.
- Ability to translate business needs into small developments, and prioritize them according to business value.
- Experience using JIRA or other project management tools.
- Ability to speak to Business Functions with confidence and professionalism.
- Ability to travel to our different office locations for on-site visits, if needed (not frequent).
- Netsuite Foundation or Admin certification is a plus.