Product Owner, Data Engineering
What you’ll do as a Product Owner:
- You will act as the backlog representative and as one of the leaders for one or more small Agile development teams.
- You will facilitate breaking down product requirements into sagas, epics, stories, and tasks.
- Provide transparency on results as well as planning through data-driven metrics and accurate bi-weekly reporting.
- Work cross-functionally with other Product Owners and groups to identify dependencies, plan initiatives, and deliver on larger product goals.
- You will also work closely with Product Managers and Technology Leads to understand the business objects and tangible results of the work.
- Monitor individual objectives and key results that align with team, domain, and vertical.
- Balance resources, time, and scope to deliver on very high-quality standards.
What skills you will use:
- A minimum of a Bachelor’s Degree is required. A Bachelor’s Degree in computer science, social science, or engineering is preferred.
- A minimum of 1 year of relevant experience in software development is required.
- Relevant experience or a strong interest in Data Engineering and technology is required.
- Experience working in an Agile environment is preferred.
- A portfolio illustrating delivered product and examples of the tools and methodologies used is required.
- The ability to think creatively and analytically to unblock team members and initiative deliverables is required.
- Experience and certifications in product management, project management, and scrum master roles is encouraged.