All companies are software companies and they’re all moving to DevOps to stay competitive in their industries. Yet as they move to DevOps, they’re using decades-old tools and processes which just aren’t keeping up. mabl is built to help them. At mabl, we’re helping enterprises ship higher quality software faster by building the worlds’ first Intelligent Testing Platform, continuous testing for continuous delivery.
mabl has built a SaaS test automation product which saves time and effort for engineering teams by using AI to automate much of the manual tasks QA and Developers spend time on today. In turn, teams can experience significant ROI and move at the speed of DevOps. Our customers include leaders in their industries such as Riot Games, Charles Schwab, JetBlue, and many others.
Our team is led by veteran founders Izzy Azeri and Dan Belcher who previously started Stackdriver, a DevOps infrastructure monitoring platform that was acquired by Google and is now the de-facto management interface for customers on Google Cloud Platform. mabl has raised $30M in venture funding from leading VC’s including GV (formerly Google Ventures), CRV, and Amplify Partners.
Our culture is built around values including Supportive, Driven, Insight, and Authentic. We work day in and day out to build a successful business and share in the rewards and upside which that brings. We’re transparent to a fault and excited about building a great team.
Are you a collaborative, customer-focused PM with experience shipping web-based software in an agile environment? Are you excited to wear many hats at a fast-growing startup? Are you intrigued by the prospect of improving the productivity of millions of software professionals around the world?
If you answered “yes” to these questions, we have good news: mabl is growing its product management team! Join a seasoned team of entrepreneurs and world-class engineers to build the future of software testing.
Product Management at mabl
- Conducting research to generate insights related to the software development, DevOps, and QA tools markets
- Engaging with current and prospective customers and partners to share product plans and gather feedback
- Working with your engineering counterpart(s) to prioritize product requirements that balance customer needs, technical investments, and our strategic goals
- Serving as the product owner for one or more agile teams
- Briefing press and analysts
- Presenting at conferences, webinars, and other events
- Leading the execution of strategic projects, including market expansion, pricing/packaging updates, and more
- Developing internal and external collateral, documentation, and training materials to support our global sales, marketing, support and customer success efforts
- Collaborating with cross-functional leaders and company leadership to refine our product strategy, roadmap, positioning, and more
- 5+ years working as a hands-on Software Product Manager for a cloud-based, SaaS product.
- Have worked as part of a team that follows agile development practices, and believe in rapid iteration and experimentation
- Experience working with modern development tools and methods, including GitHub, Jenkins, CI/CD, A/B testing, public cloud platforms, etc.
- Comfort making data-driven decisions as often as possible
- Technical degree or equivalent experience, MBA ideal
Ideally, you're based in the Boston area, but we're open to remote candidates who are comfortable working core hours in the Eastern U.S. time zone.
If this sounds like you, we'd love to chat! Even if you don't fit all of these must-haves, but see yourself being successful in the role, we encourage you to apply.
We’re helping enterprise software teams ship higher quality software faster. Our SaaS platform uses AI, cloud computing, and a great user experience to simplify test automation. Our customers span over 70 countries and include leaders across a wide range of industries, such as Riot Games, Charles Schwab, JetBlue, and many others.
We've raised over $35M in funding from leading venture firms, including GV (Google Ventures), CRV, and Amplify Partners.
We foster a supportive and inclusive culture where mablers bring their authentic selves to work.
We offer competitive compensation and benefits, including health, dental, vision, 401k, and a generous time-off policy.
Read Full Job Description