Product Manager at Agero + Swoop
AGERO + SWOOP
Agero + Swoop provides simplicity and peace of mind in the chaotic world of roadside and accident assistance. Nimble and energetic, our Swoop SaaS technology team is transforming the entire industry, taking manual processes and redefining them as digital experiences, with a focus on speed to market, immediate impact and rapid growth.
Our automotive clients represent more than 2 in 3 passenger vehicles sold in the U.S., and two-thirds of insurance companies are served by Agero. We handle over 12 million vehicle disablement events annually, serving 115 million drivers across the U.S.
It’s not just a job, it’s a mission to make driving safer, smarter and more enjoyable for everyone.
ABOUT THE ROLE
We’re looking for a Product Manager to drive definition and development of Swoop's industry leading digital experience for service providers + internal network management tools.. Your job will be to work with design, engineering, sales, operations, and customer support to build products, features, and experiences that our SMB and enterprise customers use all day, every day. You’ll have a tremendous impact on the product and be able to see your work get to market quickly. We value someone who is passionate, driven, and can understand the big picture, but also cares about the small details.
- Work closely with cross-functional business partners to identify needs and build solutions to optimize usage of our service provider network
- Deliver an exceptional experience to roadside service providers with stranded drivers
- Partner with multiple stakeholders, including external customers, internal operations, sales, and customer service teams to understand the customer need
- Drive multiple releases per week from conception to completion with a cross-functional team
- Own and measure core success metrics of the product and the business
- Continuously prioritize and manage the backlog and upcoming sprints
- Communicate regularly with key internal and external constituents
SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE:
- 2+ years full-time product management experience
- Have shipped something that people use regularly
- Strong UX and workflow design skills
- Can develop deep empathy for a variety of customer types
- Analytical ability to understand trends and identify root problems
- Can manage multiple projects simultaneously, handle a fast-paced startup environment, meet deadlines, and manage changing priorities
- Excellent communication and collaboration skills
- Familiarity with agile methodologies and experience with project tracking tools (e.g JIRA) will be a plus