- Determine customers' needs and desires through conversations with users of the product, internal teams with deep understanding of the users, and market research.
- Collaborate with engineering to plan, build, and deliver features on the product roadmap.
- Recommend the nature and scope of present and future product lines by reviewing product specifications and requirements; appraising new product ideas and/or product or packaging changes.
- Assess market competition by comparing the company's product to competitors' products.
- Bring new products to market by building, analyzing, and iterating on product requirements and product development programs; preparing return-on-investment analyses; establishing time schedules with engineering and manufacturing.
- Assist in product pricing by utilizing market research data; reviewing production and sales costs; anticipating volume; costing special and customized orders.
- Maintain professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks.
- Contribute to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- 3+ years in product management.
- Ability to work productively in a fast-paced, ever-changing environment with a high degree of initiative and personal accountability to tackle customer challenges/requirements.
- Experience in an Agile product and engineering process.
- Strong verbal and written communications to engage both technical and non-technical audiences.
- Experience and familiarity with email service providers, digital marketing platforms, and/or e-commerce platforms such as Shopify and Magento are a plus; a real passion for new technologies is a requirement.
- Command and confidence with data to create compelling content such as benchmark reports.
- Ability and mindset to continuously measure and improve content performance through the creation of reports leveraging Google Analytics, SalesForce, and social media analytics tools, as well as in-house reporting capabilities.
Read Full Job Description