InterSystems HealthShare seeks strong product leaders to help create the next generation of solutions to highly important health and healthcare issues.
InterSystems HealthShare is the premier health interoperability and innovation platform, providing unique solutions for today’s widely distributed healthcare in which a single patient may connect to many providers at many locations using many different information systems. We combine and unify data from thousands of sources including all major electronic health records, social determinants, claims processors, public health, IoT devices, patient self-care and outcomes measures, and many more onto a flexible and powerful data platform. We transform, summarize, analyze, and communicate that information in many ways to address key clinical, strategic and operational problems. HealthShare provides a wide variety of clinical and operational solutions to a rapidly growing list of customers in the US and internationally, including providers, public health systems, state and national health organizations, health information exchanges, and development partners.
The Product Manager takes a lead role in defining and executing HealthShare product direction – from deeply understanding customers’ clinical and strategic problems to envisioning and designing highly usable solutions that help those customers solve those problems completely, quickly, and effectively. The Product Manager produces product requirements and use cases, and joins with software developers and others in building prototypes and complete solutions. The Product Manager is the subject matter expert for a domain area and, as such, works with and effectively communicates with developers, implementation staff and customers in order to understand new product needs, requirements, and innovative directions for the HealthShare solution moving into the future.
- Participate in and/or lead the strategic direction, feature design, user interaction, requirements, and roadmap of one or more products and solutions
- Participate as product owner on an Agile development team, working with software development, implementation, testing, support, sales, and field engineering team members to bring new features and products to successful release
- Communicate with current and potential customers on a regular basis to understand their processes and needs – to translate those into new product requirements, understand needed changes over time, and help customers get the greatest value from HealthShare solutions
- Represent the “voice of the customer” internally in guiding product design and development
- Collaborate on overall HealthShare product strategy, roadmap, and cohesiveness with colleagues on the Product Management team possessing a range of health and technology expertise
- Serve as an internal subject matter expert in one or more health, technology and/or informatics domain areas
- Understand and advise internal and external audiences on relevant industry trends, including new products, scientific and medical advances, regulatory requirements and changes in practice
- Participate in studies of the impact of HealthShare solutions on quality, safety, and efficiency
- Participate in the professional community, including attendance at national and international conferences
- Experience working with application design at an in-depth level, in industry or with a healthcare organization
- Demonstrated success in helping envision, design and bring products to completion
- Experience working with customers or stakeholders to understand and refine product needs at all stages of product development
- Experience with healthcare operations, information technology applications, data integration and interoperability, analytics, or standards such as SNOMED and FHIR is a plus
- Bachelor’s degree or higher in a technical, management, or healthcare field
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to work successfully in both team and individual settings
- Passion for improving human health and the delivery of healthcare through technology
BS degree, technical degree preferred
InterSystems is the engine behind the world’s most important applications. In healthcare, business, government, and other sectors where lives and livelihoods are at stake, InterSystems is the power behind what matters™. Founded in 1978, InterSystems is a privately held company headquartered in Cambridge, Massachusetts (USA), with offices worldwide, and its software products are used daily by millions of people in more than 80 countries. For more information, visit InterSystems.com.
We are an equal-opportunity employer and do not discriminate because of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, marital status, veteran status, age, disability, sexual orientation or gender identity or expression or any other legally protected category. InterSystems is an E-Verify Employer in the United States.