If you or a loved one has ever experienced a major medical event, you know how overwhelming it is to process the flood of information that follows—whether it’s hastily delivered guidance from your doctor, or a pile of paperwork on managing your recovery. And once you get home, it can feel impossible to know where to start, or how to stay on track to reach your health goals.
At Wellframe, we’re helping healthcare organizations fill this gap, so people can get the holistic resources and support they need to feel their best, outside traditional care delivery settings. Through our patented platform, Wellframe translates evidence-based, peer-reviewed guidelines and literature into an interactive daily checklist delivered to patients through the Wellframe mobile app. As patients engage with the Wellframe app, their data is shared in real time with their care team through the care team dashboard, which utilizes advanced algorithms to generate early intervention alerts. With secure two-way messaging, Wellframe facilitates long-term, trusted relationships between patients and care teams.
The product team at Wellframe is responsible for understanding our market, clients, and the various users of our platform. In this context, our goal is to provide a supportive experience to patients, connecting them with client care team members, establishing a cycle of engagement that improves outcomes and the experience of interacting with the healthcare system. The product team is responsible for the vision, strategy and daily management of our product which has both web and mobile applications, and is used by a patients, health plan care team and support staff, providers, and our own internal staff who are responsible for content creation and delivery of services directly to patients. We work throughout a product lifecycle that is Agile, Lean, and both highly design and data-driven.
We’re looking for product management professionals with a proven track record of delivering value in a software product organisations. Bring your energy, curiosity, and passion for all things product as we scale a world-class team. Because you will contribute across many facets of our product, you will need to have a strategic mind, not shy away from the details, collaborate effectively across the organization, and demonstrate strong problem-solving. Help our team deliver continuous product improvements that enable customer, patient, and company success.
- Build expert knowledge of care management, Wellframe strategy, product, users and data.
- Conduct interviews, site visits, client discovery, and perform quantitative research and analysis.
- Provide subject matter expertise and leadership.
- Establish project goals and key performance indicators.
- Define, prioritize and scope product requirements.
- Partner with Design to establish user journeys / experiences and detailed design.
- Collaborate with Engineering to write, track and test user stories and deliver with quick time-to-market and optimal resources.
- Develop timelines, coordinate releases, and ensure Go To Customer plans are in place to communicate value to internal and external audiences.
- Relentlessly leverage data and analysis to justify decisions and validate product experiments.
- Communicate for transparency by sharing product plans.
- Contribute to ongoing process improvement projects.
Our Ideal Candidate:
- B.S. or M.S. degree in Business, Information Systems, Computer Science, or closely related field of study.
- 5+ years of product management experience; industry certification preferred
- Experience with Agile / Scrum, Lean preferred
- Deep knowledge of payers, providers, and the health care landscape
- A passion for health, health care, and innovation
- Strong leadership, pragmatism, problem-solving, collaboration and communication skills
- Works well independently and effectively in fast-paced, agile startup environment
- Must be Boston-based or willing to relocate
- Must be willing to travel 5-10%
Wellframe, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or protected veteran status or any other characteristic protected by local, state, or federal laws, rules, or regulations.