Toast is driven by building the restaurant platform that helps restaurants adapt, take control, and get back to what they do best: building the businesses they love.
The Payments teams are the hidden heroes and heroines of Toast. Your team ensures a restaurant can always perform the mission critical act of taking a payment from a guest, even in the middle of a power outage! As an integrated payment processor, Toast processes millions of dollars per day, and at the end of the day, makes sure that money gets to a restaurant’s bank account. Join us on our mission to empower the restaurant community to delight guests, do what they love, and thrive.
Your role is to drive what’s best for our customers in their payment interactions with Toast and make thoughtful tradeoffs with your resources. You’ll own the roadmap, communicate your prioritization decisions, technical nuances of problems, and represent the impact to the customer to help ensure millions of guests and servers across the country have seamless payment processing experiences. You will optimize the data from upstream clients and services across Toast’s processing infrastructure to identify areas of opportunity and deliver improvements in payment acceptance for our customers.
About this roll* (Responsibilities)
- Drive purpose and clarity for your teams
- Build, develop and manage the product roadmap for your services and features
- Collaborate with internal Toast teams to define solutions to serve our customers and deliver seamless payment experiences
- Define, track and analyze metrics related to service adoption and usage
- Partner with engineering to launch and support new payments features
- Crisply define problems and strategic rationale before designing solutions
- Communicate roadmap and other decisions to all stakeholders
Do you have the right ingredients*? (Requirements)
- 5+ years of experience in product management or technology
- Knowledgeable about merchant payment acceptance, ecommerce and digital wallets
- Experience with data pipelines and analytics
- Analytical problem solver
- Ability to prioritize and manage multiple constituents
- Great communication skills and ability to work effectively on shared projects with multiple stakeholders
Our Spread of Total Rewards
- Unlimited Vacation
- Sabbatical opportunity after five years
- Professional Development Reimbursement Program
- Commitment to Employee Wellness through resources such as a quarterly Wellness Stipend
- Various peer and company recognition programs
- 401(k) and matching
- Medical, Dental, & Vision Coverage
- Mental Health Benefits
- Subsidized backup childcare
*Bread puns encouraged but not required
We are Toasters
Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion is Baked into our Recipe for Success.
At Toast our employees are our secret ingredient. When they are powered to succeed, Toast succeeds.
The restaurant industry is one of the most diverse industries. We embrace and are excited by this diversity, believing that only through authenticity, inclusivity, high standards of respect and trust, and leading with humility will we be able to achieve our goals.
Baking inclusive principles into our company and diversity into our design provides equitable opportunities for all and enhances our ability to be first in class in all aspects of our industry.
Bready* to make a change? Apply today!
As part of our commitment to the health and safety of our employees and their families, all individuals entering our US workspaces are required to provide proof of full vaccination against COVID-19 unless they have an approved medical or religious accommodation.