Product subject matter expertise (10%)
- Build expert knowledge of health plan staff workflows, Wellframe strategy, product, users, and data.
New feature development and delivery (50%)
- Establish target outcomes and key performance indicators.
- Lead customer discovery and collaborative solution sessions.
- Define, prioritize, and scope product requirements.
- Partner with Design to establish user journeys/experiences and design assets.
- Collaborate with Engineering to write, track, and test user stories and deliver with quick time-to-market and optimal resources.
- Ensure user stories are aligned with project goals and key performance indicators, as well as inclusive of detailed requirements, technical specifications, design assets, workflow diagrams, and acceptance criteria.
- Develop timelines, coordinate releases, and ensure Go To Customer plans are in place to communicate value to internal and external audiences.
- Communicate expectations and information to key stakeholders, as well as identify barriers or risks to meeting goals to Product, Engineering, and Customer partners.
- Ensure all SDLC product requirements are followed.
User, regulatory, and vendor research (30%)
- Relentlessly leverage data and analysis to test assumptions and validate product experiments.
- Support feature development and vendor partnerships through in-depth research.
Team process (10%)
- Contribute to and create Product team resources, such as user guides, FAQs, and story board newsletter.
- Contribute to ongoing process improvement projects.
Education, Experience, & Skills Required
- B.S. or B.A.
- At least 3-5 years as a Product Manager at an organization delivering SaaS.
- Comfortable and interested in working with analytics and data.
- Confident with the building blocks for product management: working in an agile environment, building SaaS, managing a backlog, writing user stories, conducting user research/client discovery.
- Analytical thinker with excellent problem-solving skills and the ability to adapt to changing priorities and deadlines.
- Client stakeholder communication and management.
- Proficiency in Excel/Google Sheets including Pivot tables, charting, and more.
- Proficiency in PowerPoint/Keynote/Google Slides.
- Must be New England-based or willing to relocate
Behaviors & Traits Required
- Works well independently and effectively in fast-paced, agile startup environment.
- Very goal-oriented, and motivated to make an impact on member conversion, engagement, and health outcomes; not afraid to be held accountable for these results.
- Highly motivated to be a strong performer and to impact results.
- Takes a pragmatic approach to solving problems, while still being able to articulate a story and vision for where a given project will help a company or product head.
- Can bring a team together to solve a difficult problem, and navigate barriers decisively while taking stakeholder opinions and feedback into consideration.
- Takes serious accountability for next steps, project plans, and commitments.
- Highly detail-oriented and organized.
- Has the ability to break down complex, technical problems into smaller, achievable steps for Engineering.
- Hungry to learn and open to coaching, feedback, and from challenges.
- Ability to clearly communicate with vendors, partners, and customers.
- Ability to form trusting relationships with CSO, Engineering, clients, and end users.
- Ability to break down a complex story or problem into a simple explanation or story and tone-switch for Engineering, customer, and executive audiences