Product Manager - Partnerships
PlacePass is on a mission to help people travel more meaningfully by connecting them to great experiences in more than 180 countries worldwide. We believe that the most important things in life aren’t things at all, and celebrate the power of travel to inspire, educate, and empower.
PlacePass builds technology that enables leading hospitality industry players to tap into the $150B market opportunity for in-destination experiences. Our suite of products and services help industry leaders grow loyalty, generate new ancillary revenue, and own more of the customer journey. We power custom solutions for the world’s leading travel brands including Marriott International.
As the Product Manager - Partnerships, you’ll own the relationship with several of our largest enterprise customers. You’ll envision, build, and ship a variety of experiences to support our customers and drive forward the PlacePass B2B strategy. Working cross-functionally with our team of engineers, designers, analysts, and researchers, you’ll own the product roadmap for these high-impact customers, keep a pulse on their needs, and deliver great software that helps fuel growth for our customers and for PlacePass. You’ll be part of a dynamic, fast-growing product team that is driving the next generation of experiences for the world’s leading travel and hospitality companies.
- Manage software development for a set of our leading enterprise customers, working in close collaboration with a team of engineers, designers, analysts and researchers
- Act as the primary point of contact for your customers, and build a strong relationship to ensure long-term commercial success
- Establish a roadmap for your product(s) and ensure we are on track to meet goals by managing resourcing needs, anticipating bottlenecks, troubleshooting issues, and making smart tradeoffs
- Leverage user research and data analytics to inform website enhancements and new features
- Monitor performance of your products and partnership, and communicate findings internally to strengthen our B2B strategy
What you’ll bring:
- 4+ years of client-facing experience in B2B product management, ecommerce or tech consulting
- Successful track record of delivering high-impact products, enhancements, and new features for external partners or clients
- Cross-functional leadership capabilities and proven ability to quickly build rapport and respect internally with team members and externally with partners
- Excellent communication skills and strong attention to detail
- Proven ability to transform data (qualitative and quantitative) into insights and strategy that can drive product development priorities
- Passion for building great user experiences
- Entrepreneurial mindset and bias for action
- Passion for travel
- Opportunity to work with an incredible team in a fast-growth environment
- Quarterly credit to test out tours and activities in more than 180 destinations
- Competitive salaries and health insurance
- 401k plan
- Catered weekly lunches
- Unlimited vacation policy