Product Manager, International Markets at CarGurus
Car shopping is complicated. At CarGurus, we use data and technology to make it simple, giving people the tools they need to confidently find, buy, finance, or sell a car. The best part? Our work’s made a real impact. We’re the most-visited car-shopping site in the US, and we’re expanding globally. Ready to come along for the ride?
We are looking for an ambitious Product Manager to join our International team. Our International Product Managers creates unique products & features while localizing CarGurus’ products for both dealers and consumers in every new country. In this role, you will help us tackle challenges related to our most recent international market expansions! We solve a variety of unique challenges for our existing markets while always keeping an eye out for new product opportunities in our emerging markets. We move quickly, use data to drive our decisions, and deliver products and analytics to both consumers and dealers around the world.What You’ll Do:
- Develop and drive the CarGurus international product roadmap, in close collaboration with the international business managers and engineering teams
- Understand and lead the unique opportunities and challenges of each international auto market and adapt the CarGurus product and business model
- Collect, vet, and prioritize ideas for potential product improvements to CarGurus’ existing international product offering
- Conduct market analysis on future product expansion, evaluating market dynamics, competitor offerings, partnership opportunities, and legal/regulatory considerations
- Evaluate data on international product usage and performance to optimize and customize our international product offerings
- Conduct market and consumer research to ensure customer needs and market opportunities are reflected within product priorities
- 3+ years of professional Product Management experience
- Bachelor’s degree required
- Previous product management and rollout experience, internationally preferred
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Ability to balance projects of varying size and scope simultaneously while prioritizing appropriately
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills and presentation experience. Multilingual skills beneficial
- Tenacious self-starter with the ability to work independently
- Ability to effectively liaison with cross-functional teams, and adapt style to work closely with varying personality types and cultures
- Good sense of humor and enthusiasm for working in fast-paced and innovative environment
At CarGurus, we invest in our people’s professional growth with everything from learning and development programs to tuition reimbursement. Want to work on projects that expand your skill set without sacrificing your work/life balance? You got it. We also strive to provide perks and benefits that employees actually care about like free lunch, commuter subsidies, and more. That includes equity in the company—our way of showing that we want you here for the long haul.
We work hard every day to build the world’s most trusted and transparent automotive marketplace, but trust and transparency don’t just apply to our consumers. They extend to our talent, too. We aim to create a workplace where everyone feels they can bring the ultimate expression of themselves and their potential—where you don’t just fit, you thrive. We don’t discriminate based on race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, marital status, ancestry, physical or mental disability, veteran status, gender identity, or sexual orientation.
In addition to the US, CarGurus operates sites in Canada, Germany, Spain, Italy, and the UK—with other markets on the horizon. We have offices in Cambridge, MA; Detroit, MI; Dublin, Ireland; San Francisco, CA and London, UK. Check out our careers page to learn more.