Product Manager - Digital Asset Management
Acquia, is transforming the digital strategies of companies all over the world with our open cloud platform. We are passionate and relentlessly committed to helping our clients create digital experiences that are more relevant, personalized, and built for a fast-changing, always-connected, mobile-first world. Headquartered in the US, we have been named as one of North America’s fastest growing software companies as reported by Deloitte and Inc. Magazine, and have been rated a leader by the analyst community and named one of the Best Places to Work by the Boston Business Journal.
Do you have a passion for helping marketers create order out of chaos? Apply your knowledge of marketing operations to help our customers solve their marketing asset development and delivery processes through Acquia Digital Asset Management (DAM). In this role, you will be responsible for growing the Acquia DAM business by defining, building and evangelizing products and capabilities to streamline the marketing asset management workflow.
Product Managers at Acquia are responsible for driving the overall success of their products and initiatives. From building business cases to prioritizing engineering team deliverables, setting and managing expectations, and executing on solution delivery with your engineering and marketing counterparts, our Product Managers are expected to lead their products and initiatives to successful outcomes for our customers and company.
Responsibilities will include, but not be limited to:
- Creating and managing the near-to-mid term Acquia DAM product roadmap with our OEM partner, prioritizing requirements, identifying constraints, and executing the plan with the partner and internal stakeholders
- Partnering with our engineering team and OEM partner to define product requirements and deliver against the roadmap
- Collaborating with customers, partners, and internal Acquia teams to understand market problems, identify new opportunities, and improve our customer experience
- Managing the product P&L and key financial metrics
Qualifications & Skills:
- 2+ years of relevant experience in product management delivering enterprise solutions
- Knowledge of marketing content development processes and familiarity with marketing technology
- Experience in SaaS software and working in an Agile software development environment a plus
- Entrepreneurial mindset with desire to grow a young business to new heights
- Strong analytical skills, detail-oriented, and a demonstrated ability to self-motivate
- Ability to establish priorities while balancing technical and business requirements
- Proactive, independent thinker with high energy and positive attitude
- Ability to collaborate, build consensus, and inspire teams
- Exceptional verbal, written and interpersonal communications skills for both technical and non-technical audiences
Acquia is an equal opportunity (EEO) employer. We hire without regard to age, color, disability, gender (including gender identity), marital status, national origin, race, religion, sex, sexual orientation, veteran status, or any other status protected by applicable law.