Product Manager - DevX at Acquia
Acquia is transforming the digital strategies of companies all over the world with our open cloud platform. We are passionate and relentlessly committed to helping our clients create digital experiences that are more relevant, personalized, and built for a fast-changing, always-connected, mobile-first world. Headquartered in the US, we have been named as one of North America’s fastest growing software companies as reported by Deloitte and Inc. Magazine, and have been rated a leader by the analyst community and named one of the Best Places to Work by the Boston Business Journal. We are Acquia. We are building for the future of the web, and we want you to be a part of it.
Product Managers at Acquia are right in the middle of the action, engaged with customers and partners, and collaborating with every team in the company.
- Creating and managing near-to-midterm product roadmap, prioritization, tradeoffs and constraints and executing that plan with engineering
- Partnering with our engineering and user experience teams to define product requirements and deliver against the roadmap
- Collaborating with customers, partners, and customer-facing Acquia teams to understand market problems, identify new opportunities, and improve our customer experience
- Managing the product P&L and key financial metrics
- Executes projects effectively and efficiently
Qualifications & Skills:
- 2 - 5 years of relevant experience with product management, ideally in an Agile software development environment
- Strong communications skills with technical and non-technical stakeholders
- Experience with a subscription business model, ideally B2B
- Creative, collaborative thinker who knows how to get things done
- Ability to establish priorities while balancing technical and business requirements
Acquia is an equal opportunity (EEO) employer. We hire without regard to age, color, disability, gender (including gender identity), marital status, national origin, race, religion, sex, sexual orientation, veteran status, or any other status protected by applicable law.