Product Manager - Dental Materials at Formlabs
To reinvent an industry, you have to build the best team. Join Formlabs if you want to bring ground-breaking professional 3D printers to the desktop of every designer, engineer, researcher, and artist in the world.
We're looking for a Technical Product Manager to join our Dental Business Team and drive the expansion of our materials product portfolio to completion. Establish the requirements of a new product, create features and improve the user experience, while following the product through development all the way to shipping.
- Identify immediate and future user needs, to develop a product plan.
- Prioritize features and tasks for the product using internal tools, tracking and reviewing the product direction and current work.
- Write clear and crisp product specifications.
- Manage collaboration and communication with other teams, both internally and externally.
- Help guide the go to market and maintenance plans through product launch and beyond.
- Monitor feedback, support, and analytics. Plan changes to make improvements.
- Material science, chemistry, physics or engineering background.
- Work experience in the dental industry, familiarity with workflows of dentists and dental laboratories.
- Experience shipping a product to customers (or convince us why this doesn’t matter).
- Clear communicator, both written and oral.
- Process-oriented mindset, diligent worker.
- Product management experience
- 5+ years professional experience in the dental industry
- Flexible Vacation
- Premium coverage for medical, dental, and vision plans
- Paid parental leave
- Commuter benefits
- Unlimited 3D prints
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. Even if you don't check every box, but see yourself contributing, please apply. Help us build an inclusive community that will change the face of 3D printing.