Product Manager, Delivery Experience at Chewy
Chewy Supply Chain Transportation group is looking for Product Manager, Delivery Experience in Boston, MA. You will be responsible for Chewy Delivery experience by managing cross functionally to align technology, operations and Supply Chain on a shared strategic roadmap from creation to execution. You
are a highly analytical data person and use quantitative and qualitative customer data to uncover key insights that drive product strategy and prioritization. You will provide clear business and technical requirements, partnering closely with Design, engineering, customer service and transportation to deliver new features that delight our customers as part of a dynamic fast paced team. You will own the vision and product road map, continuously measure performance and optimize for key success metrics, stay close to the customer, anticipate roadblocks, make trade offs, and take all necessary actions to elevate the customer experience and drive business value. Our Product Team is organized into groups each focused on different aspects of the customer experience. You will be owing formulating Delivery experience strategies at Chewy backed by customer data and research.
What you’ll do:
- Delivery Experience: Help customers understand when they will receive their order, provide them multiple checkout delivery options for convenience, timely notify them of issues and additionally empower our customer service agents to better assist with contacts and ensure the delivery is seamless through innovative delivery experience solutions.
- Data Driven: Must have data warehousing experience in building and maintaining scalable BI solutions along with superior SQL and Tableau Expertise to query, analyze, forecast and model customer data and build/predict modelling based data driven Delivery Experience solutions. Shopping- Help customers find and discover the products that are right for their pets – this spans our homepage, search, navigation, and personalization experiences.
- Conversion: Give customers the information and tools they need to make the right purchase decisions – this spans our product detail page and user generated current experience.
- Buying: Enable customers to seamlessly complete their purchase and manage their account and preferences – this spans our cart, checkout, account management, and Auto Ship experiences.
- Native Mobile Apps: Envision and build app-specific Delivery Experience features in addition to supporting the core shopping experiences outlined above- this spans our iOS and Android apps as well as emerging platforms.
- Internal Tools: build self-service tools that empower business users and drive efficiency – this spans our content management, site merchandising, customer service and other internal tools.
- Develop a best-in-class Delivery Experience from checkout to customer receipt.
- Own the 3-5 year view and complete portfolio roadmap for Delivery Experience.
- Proven ability to perform in-depth analysis, synthesize results, develop stories, build strategies and make recommendations to business and technical leaders.
- Utilize data to understand customer behavior as well as business objectives; transform those insights into clear business requirement documents (BRD) and product requirement documents (PRD) for product enhancement and new features.
- Develop and maintain product road-map(s) for your product(s) ensuring product enhancements; communicate impact clearly across the organization and use to drive prioritization.
What you will need:
- 5+ years experience in eCommerce or B2C product management.
- SQL Expertise and Tableau expertise.
- 5+ years of experience with detailed knowledge of data warehouse technical architectures, infrastructure components, ETL/ ELT and reporting/analytic tools, and data visualization tools such as Db Visualizer and Tableau.
- 5+ years of experience with data modeling in large Data warehousing, data lake environments.
- Excellent knowledge of SQL and architecting data warehouse solutions and integrating technical
- 2+ years of Python/R experience.
- Experience in gathering requirements and formulating business metrics for reporting.
- Experience with statistical models, NLP, sentiment analysis and building predictive models from scratch is a plus.
- Track record of building high-impact consumer experience features and products.
- Excellent analytical skills with demonstrated experience turning data into actionable insights.
- AWS certifications or other related professional technical certifications
- Deep understanding of business strategy and metrics.
- Familiarity with A/B and/or multi-variate testing.
- Proven ability looking at solutions in unconventional ways. Sees opportunities and can lead the way, ability to work with shifting deadlines in a fast-paced environment
- Top notch communication (verbal/written) and interpersonal skills to convey key insights from complex analysis in summarized business terms and an ability to effectively communicate with technical teams.
- MBA or Master’s degree equivalent in Computer Science, Statistics, Applied Mathematics, Engineering or related field.
If you have a disability under the Americans with Disabilities Act or similar law, or you require a religious accommodation, and you wish to discuss potential accommodations related to applying for employment at our company, please contact [email protected]