Product Manager, B2B Offerings at CarGurus
Car shopping is complicated. At CarGurus, we use data and technology to make it simple, giving people the tools they need to confidently find, buy, finance, or sell a car. The best part? Our work has made a real impact. We’re the most-visited car-shopping site in the US, and we’re expanding globally. Ready to come along for the ride?
CarGurus seeks a B2B Product Manager to join our Dealer Product team. The team is highly cross-functional, requires strong analytical skills, creative problem solving, and a keen eye for the drivers of product success.
In this role you will have the chance to chart a path for new products, ensure the reliability and improvement of key systems, and identify and drive opportunities for growth in our market leading listings products. Your work will directly impact company revenue channels.
What You'll Do:
- Drive the ideation, development, and launch of features to grow our $500MM listings marketplace business
- A/B Test ideas and analyze data to generate insights, find opportunities, and make data-driven choices
- Identify dealer needs and opportunities in the car selling experience and translate those insights into impactful product improvements
- Collaborate with best-in-class teams across CarGurus such as Engineering, Marketing, Design, Sales, Analytics, and others
Who You Are:
- 5+ years of product management or SaaS experience
- Bachelor’s degree required
- Analytical and a creative problem-solver
- Skilled in driving projects of varying size and scope simultaneously while prioritizing appropriately
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Enjoy working in an unstructured, fast-paced environment
- Able to collaborate closely with internal teams and external partners, adapting your style to work closely with varying personality types
At CarGurus, we invest in our people’s professional growth with everything from learning and development programs to tuition reimbursement. Want to work on projects that expand your skill set without sacrificing your work/life balance? You got it. We also strive to provide perks and benefits that employees actually care about like free lunch, commuter subsidies, and more. That includes equity in the company—our way of showing that we want you here for the long haul.
We work hard every day to build the world’s most trusted and transparent automotive marketplace, but trust and transparency don’t just apply to our consumers. They extend to our talent, too. We aim to create a workplace where everyone feels they can bring the ultimate expression of themselves and their potential—where you don’t just fit, you thrive. We don’t discriminate based on race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, marital status, ancestry, physical or mental disability, veteran status, gender identity, or sexual orientation.
In addition to the US, CarGurus operates sites in Canada, the UK. We have offices in Cambridge, MA; Detroit, MI; Dublin, Ireland; San Francisco, CA and London, UK. Check out our careers page to learn more.