The Senior Product Management Professional leads or coordinates cross-functional project/program teams from design to delivery of fully-developed products that are ready for customer use. The Senior Product Management Professional work assignments involve moderately complex to complex issues where the analysis of situations or data requires an in-depth evaluation of variable factors.
The Senior Product Management Professional discovers, develops and evaluates new product ideas, enhancements to existing products or strategic product extensions, and translates research discoveries into usable and marketable products. Leads, plans and tracks all phases of the product life cycle, from inception to introduction into the marketplace. Develops design briefs for new product ideas, including specifications, sketches and/or models to present a clear, focused concept for strategic consideration.
- Owns the end to end strategy, design and execution of innovation solutions rooted in solving complex problems resulting in iterative test & learns
- Defines stage-gate criteria and makes decisions throughout product development process
- Requires independent judgement and exercises considerable latitude in determining objectives, approaches and leading cross-functional teams which will include nurses, pharmacists and regional medical directors, etc.
- Influences product strategy and roadmap rooted in consumer insights and analysis of market findings
- Makes executive level recommendations in regards to investments, development lifecycle and personas prioritization
- Accountable for analysis, development and evaluation of new product ideas, enhancements to existing products or strategic product extensions and translates research discoveries into concepts to test
- Leads across the enterprise (i.e. operations, external partners, markets) to drive the development of a new multi-disciplinary care team product, transforming how Humana delivers clinical services to our members and providers
- Accountable for managing investment and partner relationships in development phase
- Organize results, derive actionable insights and communicate with stakeholders and executive level leadership
- Bachelor's degree
- 5 or more years of product management experience
- Comprehensive knowledge of Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint
- Excellent organizational, time management and communication skills
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment where continuous innovation is desired.
- Must be passionate about contributing to an organization focused on continuously improving consumer experiences
- Healthcare Industry experience
- Pharmacy Benefit Management experience
- Pharmacy and/or Specialty Pharmacy experience