Product Implementation Lead - AI at Humana Studio_h
The Lead Data Scientist uses mathematics, statistics, modeling, business analysis, and technology to transform high volumes of complex data into advanced analytic solutions. The Lead Data Scientist works on problems of diverse scope and complexity ranging from moderate to substantial.
The Product Implementation Lead - AI is an opportunity to join the Digital Health & Analytics (DH&A) team within Humana to build a world class Data Science and Insights enterprise capability leveraging digital-first platforms, analytics, and agile development methodologies.
This position leads or coordinates cross-functional project/program teams from design to delivery of fully-developed products that are ready for customer use. This role works on problems of diverse scope and complexity ranging from moderate to substantial.
This role will monitor performance and recommends schedule changes, cost adjustments or resource additions. Investigates facts and develops solutions to problems during the design and planning phases. Provides timely and accurate information and status updates to functional leaders. May be responsible for feasibility studies, field trials management, identifying product gaps, defining product requirements and engaging with customers to understand market needs and trends. Advises executives to develop functional strategies (often segment specific) on matters of significance. Makes decisions on moderately complex to complex issues regarding technical approach for project components, and work is performed without direction. Exercises considerable latitude in determining objectives and approaches to assignments.
- Become a subject matter expert in relevant data and processes to develop strategically aligned solutions, and provide fact-based advisory services
- Understand and communicate DH&A value proposition and actively assess/present ways to apply knowledge and services
- Evangelize business impact with line of business leaders on a regular basis and solicit feedback
- Build relationships and partner with Humana executives leaders and other key internal clients
- Critically analyze the data, processes, and systems used by internal clients to identify, assess, measure, monitor and control significant issues or risks
- Work with Implementation Masters and Technical Consultants to help customers clearly articulate business problems/needs, and translate those needs into technical and data specific terms
- Lead virtual teams and programs to exceed organizational expectations
- Recommend modifications to client infrastructures to enhance the efficiency and effectiveness of business processes
Location options: Boston, MA, Louisville, Kentucky, or WAH possibly
- Bachelor's degree and 5+ years of relevant technical experience, or equivalent and 2+ years of project leadership experience
- Working knowledge of AI, Cloud technologies, and/or Analytic Technologies.
- Experience acting as a go-between with business leaders and engineer teams, and translating needs.
- Must have a strong track record of achievement, as well as excellent client management and leadership skills
- Experience influencing mixed teams, including clients and partners with both business and technical backgrounds (includes offshore development teams where applicable)
- Strong communication experience should include presentation/proposal generation, as well as an ability to interact effectively with people at all levels within a team or internal division
- Ability to work on a team and as an individual contributor
- Project management activities to ensure development, implementation and performance monitoring activities are completed as required
- Capability to present clear and concise business plans with confidence to all stakeholder profiles
- MBA or technical Master's degree (e.g., Information Management, Business, Engineering)
- Experience analyzing, designing and implementing large scale business and performance management solutions
- Ability to leverage technology (e.g. SQL) to extract and manipulate data