At Wellframe, we reimagine healthcare relationships through a new approach that uses high-tech to deliver the high-touch support people need, when and where they need it. We call it Digital Health Management. Our comprehensive suite of Digital Health Management solutions for care management, advocacy, and navigation help organizations forge more meaningful connections with members, across their healthcare journey.
Wellframe was founded to counter a pressing industry problem: the healthcare system has struggled to find ways to support people in between care settings, at scale. We believe health plans are in the best position to advocate for their members as they navigate their health and care, but know that technology alone can’t help us achieve this ambition. That’s why our team of physicians, clinicians, public health experts, data scientists, engineers, and healthcare industry experts ensure our patented technology works in service of the person-to-person connections that make healthcare work best.
We are scaling a world class product team, with the goal enabling health plan staff to effectively engage members in an effort to improve member interactions with the healthcare system and clinical outcomes.
Our Product Enablement Manager plays a critical role in ensuring our customers and users derive the most value possible from our platform. In this role, you will help build processes to communicate product information to internal stakeholders, as well as execute on those processes to improve productivity, ensure cross-functional teams are aligned, and help drive customer and member value through awareness of and fluency with our solutions - and do it all at increasing scale as our business rapidly grows.
Living within the Product department, the Product Enablement Manager role reports to the Director of Product Enablement, and sits alongside peers in Product Management and Product Marketing. Collaborating with stakeholders across the company, you will drive key activities within our product lifecycle including release planning and communication, product training, channel support and customer feature adoption. Success in this role and on the Product Enablement team results in scalable, high quality internal enablement, as well as highly satisfied customers who are able to maximize the value they receive from the Wellframe platform.
Areas of Responsibility:
Product Release Planning & Execution
- Managing Wellframe’s external product release calendar, including updates to our platform across technology, content, reporting and data
- Building alignment and coordinate release planning and execution across internal stakeholders
- Writing and communicating release notes to internal teams, customers and end users
- Maintaining end user and internal product knowledge bases
- Helping collect, organize and relay customer feedback to internal parties
- Collaborating with Product, Customer Center of Excellence and other internal teams to lead the development of standardized product training materials
- Developing scenarios and scripts; enrich our customer and sales demonstrations
- Facilitating and delivering internal product training with special attention to Sales and Customer Success teams
Strategy, Process & Outcomes
- Contributing to the design and implementation of Wellframe’s next gen release management and training strategy, including optimizing processes and developing standards and best practices.
- Helping research and identifying potential training tools and software to enhance the strategy around scalable training for users of the Wellframe platform
- Developing KPIs to help baseline, test and improve release and training programs
- Developing standards and best practices to drive quality, repeatability and scale
- Fielding ad hoc requests by becoming a Wellframe platform subject matter expert
- Delivering sales support and sales demos if called upon
Education, Experience, & Skills Required
- B.S. or B.A.
- 5+ years experience in product marketing, training, and/or sales support roles
- Experience managing go-to-market activities
- Experience building educational / training programs and doing customer / end user trainings
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Adept at project management and cross-functional collaboration
- Exceptional organizational skills & the ability to prioritize tasks effectively
- Comfort with business productivity (Google Suite) / technical applications
Wellframe, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or protected veteran status or any other characteristic protected by local, state, or federal laws, rules, or regulations.
This posting is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee and any percentages listed are approximate. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change or new ones may be assigned at any time with or without notice.