Product Designer at Kyruus
- You’ll execute on the mission and vision by designing intuitive, user-friendly workflows, features, and UIs for our products. You’ll solve UX problems with prototyping, user testing, and iterative design. You’ll be an advocate for our users.
- Your typical day will include contributing to agile teams through design decisions, researching, wire-framing, sketching, and prototyping design solutions for our product offerings.
- You’ll design UI mockups for new features or improvements within our products. You’ll work closely with Product Management and Engineering to iterate and implement design solutions.
- You’ll conduct testing and validation of design prototypes and identify any problems with the design.
- You’ll conduct user and UX research through site visits, user shadowing, studying the users of our competitors’ products, and conducting usability studies.
- You’ll help develop reporting metrics around your designs to understand their utility and success rates.
- You’ll report to the Director, Product Design in the Product Design department with the R&D - Product division.
Respect: How You’ll Use Your Professional Skills
- You’ll use your 3+ years experience in UX/product design and your proficiency in design software (like InVision and Sketch) to:
- Ask the right questions and listen actively to our users, our customers, and the market when it comes to design.
- Create clean designs for complex workflows and interactions in our platform.
- Contribute to design thinking on your agile team.
- Build a shared vision and enthusiasm about design with our internal teams.
- Create an inclusive environment where your peers feel motivated to succeed.
Empowerment: How You’ll Know You’re Succeeding
- You create, maintain, and document consistent branding and styling standards through our component and design pattern libraries and style guides.
- You create reporting metrics around our designs to ensure all bases are being covered and acceptance criteria is met.
- You meet with customers and conduct market research regularly.
- Kyruuvians in the Product Designer role can move in a more linear career path to a Senior Product Designer position. From there, Kyruus can help you develop the skills and competencies for a Director, Product Design position.
- Kyruus also loves to see an internal transfer. If a linear career path is not what you’re looking for, you can work with you manager and HR to explore lateral moves to other parts of the organization as you continue to grow with us.