Nuance is the pioneer and leader in conversational artificial intelligence (AI) innovations that bring intelligence to everyday work and life. We deliver solutions that understand, analyze, and respond to people, amplifying human intelligence to increase productivity and improve security. With decades of both domain and AI expertise, we work with thousands of organizations across a wide range of industries.
Check out our team Life at Nuance!
Join our team! At Nuance, we are constantly reinventing how people connect with technology and with each other. Our AI-powered solutions empower organizations to transform “business as usual.” For decades, the world’s leading financial, healthcare, telecommunications, retailers, and government organizations have trusted Nuance to bring them award-winning solutions that deliver more meaningful outcomes and empower a smarter, more connected world. From clinical speech recognition technologies that free physicians to spend more time caring for patients to real-time intelligence that powers billions of customer interactions, we’re deeply committed to helping organizations push the boundaries of what’s possible.
Incredible opportunity for a Principal Product Management role that is technical oriented in the Healthcare sector. You will be working with Nuance flagship Dragon Medical solution that helps reduce physician documentation burden using cutting edge cloud and AI based Speech Recognition technology. The individual should have strong commercial software product lifecycle experience, are technically fluent and passionate about creating products.
As the Principal Technical Product Manager, you will define and execute on the Dragon Medical solution roadmap to stay competitive in the market and support business outcome by collaborating with the cross function teams for Dragon solution and other Lines-of-Business product teams.
Principal duties and responsibilities:
- Working closely with Director of Product Management and other product managers in the Dragon solution team, you will be leading the entire lifecycle of key features and capabilities of the Dragon Medical One solution delivered in an agile development environment that drive recurring revenue growth globally.
- Research and learn the general EMR workflows such as Epic, Cerner, Meditech etc. and Physician documentation requirements will enable you to direct product requirements aligning customer needs, competitive advantage, industry trends and return on investment
- Employ and develop product planning and management best practices, establishing and executing reliable processes for collecting and prioritizing customer/market requirements
- Identifying business priorities to guide product roadmap focusing on delivery of feature set measured by overall product quality, usability and customer adoption.
- Work closely with all stakeholders to communicate customer needs, adjust requirements based on technical feedback, prioritize requirements, and manage to change priorities
- Develop detailed product requirements, extract stories to drive product delivery consistency with target personas and use cases.
Minimum years of work experience: 8+ years of Product Management/Product Owner experience
Education: Bachelor’s degree in Technology, Engineering or Computer Science/MIS; MBA or MS preferred.
- Experience in related technology spaces (SaaS, Cloud, computing platforms, DBs)
- Experience in product managing SaaS based solution roadmap that drive global revenue growth using enterprise Agile methodology and processes.
- Excellent relationship skills, able to build rapport quickly and easily with domain experts.
- A keen eye for details and ability to spot and document deviations/anomalies
- An uncompromising approach to meeting/exceeding requirements (or ability to work through steps to have the requirement changed)
- Working knowledge of QA Automation, SDLC methodologies, tools and processes
- A proven track record for high-quality product delivery
- In-depth understanding of the agile software development cycle and methodologies
- Strong leadership, time management, and problem-solving skills
- Must work well with others of all personality types in an intense environment
- Teamwork, attention to detail, and great communication skills are required
- Self starter, driven, creative, and results-oriented applicants are highly preferred
- Experience in SaaS, PaaS Platforms with speech recognition, natural language processing, and or machine learning
- Experience with building products that integrate Virtual Assistants
- Background in healthcare technology highly desired
- Previous experience in with EMR/EHR systems
- Healthcare data experience is preferred, but not required
Nuance offers a compelling and rewarding work environment. We offer market competitive salaries, bonus, equity, benefits, meaningful growth and development opportunities and a casual yet technically challenging work environment. Join our dynamic, entrepreneurial team and become part of our continuing success.
Nuance celebrates diversity and is proud to be an equal employment opportunity and affirmative action workplace. We consider all qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, military and veteran status, disability, genetics, or any other category protected by law or Nuance policy. If you need an accommodation because of a disability for any part of the employment process, please call 781-565-5086 and let us know.