Chewy is looking for an experienced Principal Product Manager (Homepage) to join our pack on the Core Shopping Product team in our Boston office. As a Principal Product Manager, you own the face of Chewy.com and deliver customer experiences that WOW millions of pet parents, specifically focusing on driving WOW experiences at the top of the shopping funnel. You will set a strategic roadmap and vision for Homepage, and work cross-functionally across Product, UX/UI, Technology, Marketing, Merchandising, Customer Service, Operations, and Executive teams to execute on the roadmap. You will also serve as a key customer advocate, ensuring the voice of the customer is embedded in key business decisions. This high-impact role will be pivotal in defining the next-level Chewy digital customer experience and has enormous opportunity for business impact.
What You’ll Do:
- Own the key features and functionality of the Chewy digital customer experience for Homepage and identify opportunities for optimization, new feature development, and innovation.
- Own development and communicate the long-term vision and goals that drive strategies for a portfolio of products
- Influence investment choices that will provide long-term innovation for the user
- Guide cross-functional teams of product managers, engineers, designers, and analysts while playing a key role in organizing and communicating their work across the organization
- Set product strategy, prioritize features, build consensus, and coordinate feature releases and internal/external communications
- Communicate product strategy and status to key stakeholders across Chewy; develop intake processes for feature enhancement suggestions
What You'll Need:
- 11+ years of experience with 7+ in Product Management
- E-commerce experience highly preferred, machine learning product experience a plus
- A history of owning, developing, and communicating long-term vision and goals that drive strategies for a portfolio of products
- Experience owning the test-and-learn roadmap to inform the product portfolio and operating with a high degree of ownership and autonomy
- Working in a culture of experimentation, learning, and innovation in order to solve user needs within the domain
If you have a disability under the Americans with Disabilities Act or similar law, or you require a religious accommodation, and you wish to discuss potential accommodations related to applying for employment at our company, please contact [email protected]