Principal Product Manager (Autoship) at Chewy
Chewy is looking for a Principal Product Manager for Autoship to join our pack in Boston, MA. Autoship is a subscription service that helps customers receive items that they purchase often, on an automatic shipment schedule at a discounted price. Our goal is to create a frictionless customer experience as we build, learn, and iterate on our core and new Autoship capabilities. The team is also responsible for the customer development to help Chewy serve as a one stop place for all pet parent needs. This is a high-profile position that will have exposure across the entire business (including regular collaboration with C-suite) and the opportunity to shape the vision and roadmap for Autoship’s Product area. As part of a dynamic team, this role offers a tremendous opportunity for professional growth in the leading online pet retailer in the US.
What you'll do:
A day in the life of a Principal Product Manager would include but is not limited to:
- Own and build a vision for core product areas within Autoship.
- Utilize data to understand customer behavior as well as business objectives, then transform those insights into product strategy and roadmap.
- Identify green field opportunities to better serve Autoship customers from ideation to feature launches
- Collaborate with cross-functional business, product, and engineering stakeholders to align on the product strategy and maintain recurring communication to share updates and gather suggestions.
- Guide and influence cross-functional teams of product managers, engineers, designers, and analysts while playing a key role in organizing and communicating their work across the organization
- Work with UX research and Customer Service to gather qualitative customer feedback and leverage the same for roadmap/ feature validation.
What you will need:
- 11+ years of experience, 7+ in Product Management
- A history of owning, developing, and communicating long-term vision and goals that drive strategies for a portfolio of products along with the test-and-learn roadmap to inform the product portfolio
- A history of launching products and/or features with customer first approach and delivering significant business impact
- Strong product acumen combined with influencing skills to serve as a thought leader for teams of product managers, engineers, designers, and analysts
- Experience working in a culture of experimentation, learning, and innovation to solve user needs within the domain
- Candidate must possess a bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, or related field, or equivalent experience. MBA preferred
If you have a disability under the Americans with Disabilities Act or similar law, or you require a religious accommodation, and you wish to discuss potential accommodations related to applying for employment at our company, please contact [email protected]